Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Can you do this in photoshop?

    I know that you can do it in illustrator and stuff, by tracing etc. but is there any other way to get this effect? Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    I wouldn't choose Photoshop to do the actual design of the car from scratch, but if you're talking about getting that rounded square panel effect, sure, Photoshop will do just fine.

  3. #3
    Oh forgot to point out, how he did the digitally painted, I know he did it in illustrator, took pen tool and traced, but is there any other way to do this?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Tacoma, Washington
    I presume you mean the line drawing of the BMW? You could do it in photoshop, but I think you'd be a madman to try. Illustrator is the program that's designed for this sort of imagery. When everything is stripped away, photoshop really is just a fancy program to play with photos and some text after all

    Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts