hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Design Job Offers & Requests : Design Requests : Seeking designer to overhaul Fused Network template

Forum Jump

Seeking designer to overhaul Fused Network template

Reply Post New Thread In Design Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2007, 01:08 PM
& Goliath

Seeking designer to overhaul Fused Network template

Good afternoon folks,

I'm looking for a decent designer/coder to overhaul the following template:

http://www.fusednetwork.com/newsite2/

It's a design that I've had someone working on for awhile but the workmanship they're offering is horrible.

What I need to do is turn this design into a usable theme.

What's required is:
1. Design skills

2. Segment the design into separate php files for easy inclusion, e.g. menus on the right need to be includes (inc_nav.php, inc_main.php, inc_testimonial.php) for easy modification later

3. Help launch the bad-boy and input some of my existing content

The current design is a good start but unusable in it's current form. I want the same layout to be used but you're free to start over if you can do it better.

A look I'm going for:
Similar to mediatemple
Similar to openDNS

e.g. simple, lots of whitespace for specials, lots of open, clean areas.

Please respond via e-mail or PM with the following information, if you forget to include it you're out like the rabbit in the race

1. Name
2. Phone
3. Portfolio link / information
4. Previous related experience
5. General rates hourly, estimated cost
6. Your contact information - e-mail only.

Thank you for your time and I hope to find some good designers to work with

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2007, 06:16 AM

Hi David,

I've sent you a PM.

www.designtuner.com

Old 04-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Web Hosting Master

I dropped you a PM several days ago and haven't heard a reply yet. Hopefully you'll get around to reading my message .

Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2007, 06:22 PM
& Goliath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophimus View Post
I dropped you a PM several days ago and haven't heard a reply yet. Hopefully you'll get around to reading my message .
Still busy hauling butt on taxes folks.
It'll be a few days yet before I have sufficient time to look over the private messages, review the portfolios and get back to you all.

Thank you for your patience.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:37 PM

Hey David,

Do you have an email I can send my portfolio and info too?

Thanks

Old 05-01-2007, 10:43 PM
& Goliath

Good evening folks,

A large number of the portfolios submitted were a tad too much of a turn off. The project is on hold for the timebeing until I can find a suitable designer. I appreciate your submissions, if you haven't received a response from me I thank you for your entry but at this time we're looking for something different!

Have a great evening.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
By Refusing to Hand Over Customer Emails, Microsoft Could be in Contempt of Court Web Hosting News 2014-09-02 16:23:41
Microsoft Azure Launches New Services Aimed at Developers Web Hosting News 2014-08-22 11:46:48
iomart Makes Cloud, Colocation Services Available to UK Government as G Cloud 4 Supplier Web Hosting News 2013-10-29 12:34:12
What's New at cPanel: IPv6 and 1:1 NAT Support Web Hosting News 2013-10-01 18:12:07
Cloud Vendors Form Program to Help Web Hosts Launch Cloud Services Web Hosting News 2012-10-24 16:35:13