hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Dedicated Hosting Offers : MANAGED - 866P3, 256DDR-Ram, Two 40GB HD's with RAID, 50GB BW, Free IP's - $199/mo

Forum Jump

MANAGED - 866P3, 256DDR-Ram, Two 40GB HD's with RAID, 50GB BW, Free IP's - $199/mo

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2002, 10:40 PM

MANAGED - 866P3, 256DDR-Ram, Two 40GB HD's with RAID, 50GB BW, Free IP's - $199/mo

Hardware
• 866MHZ Pentium III Processor
• 256MB ECC Registered Ram / Dual Lan
• Two 40GB Hard Drives with RAID
• 50GB Data Transfer (fully burstable. Quality Level3 bandwidth with multiple backup providers)
• 3 Month Contract Required
Software
• Latest Security Patches and updates
• Apache
• RedHat
• FTP/DNS/Mail
Monthly: $199
Set-Up: $99 (Limited time offer with this ad only. Must mention WHT in the order)

Services included when purchasing a managed server

Monitoring services
With BurstBand monitoring services, we will watch your system day and night to be sure it is kept stable and online.

Security Services
As business relies more and more on internet services, the security of your site and data are of increasing importance. With a managed server from BurstBand, we continuously monitor file system integrity and network security, and respond within minutes of any suspicous activity. Moreover, we carefully monitor pertinent security information sources and apply vendor security patches as they are announced.

Backup Services
BurstBand provides two levels of optional backup & restore services. Our local backup service is an economical way to maintain nightly backups of your site data on the local hard drive. With offsite backups, your data is backed up nightly to a different server and off the physical premises, providing enhanced protection of your data.

Software services
BurstBand will install, upgrade, and support the following software on all managed servers:
Apache (web server)
MySQL (database)
PHP (server side scripting, database connectivity)
Webalizer (site stats)
OpenSSH (secure shell acces

Support
Upon confirming your order for a BurstBand managed server, you will be assigned a personal Customer Advocate. We also provide you with a 24/7 phone number and e-mail address so you can contact us in the event of any urgent need.

IP to test 204.246.138.2
Speed test http://burstband.net/testfile

Order at http://burstband.net/dcorder.php
Learn More at http://burstband.net/predefined.php

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2002, 04:08 AM
Web Hosting Guru

500K .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... 3% @ 3.26 MB/s

2250K .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... 3% @ 48.83 MB/s

2850K .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... 4% @ 48.83 MB/s

Wow. Definitely worth consideration...

You've got my attention Sean

Old 07-11-2002, 07:34 AM
WHT Addict

Sean b..
Burstaband ...

Are you from Burst.net ???

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2002, 12:32 PM

Thanks Binaris. We are very proud of our connectivity and network operations center. If anyone lives here in SLC, UT. I will be happy to give a tour of it.

Webideas, BurstBand has no affiliation whatsoever with Burst.Net, besided the word 'burst' in the name.

If there are anymore questions or comments, feel free to ask. Im glad to answer them

Old 07-13-2002, 12:06 AM
Junior Guru

I'm gonna be living out there later this year so I may have to take you up on that

Also, what version of redhat comes w/ these boxes and how much for more RAM?

Old 07-13-2002, 02:05 PM

Hey,

Great. Once you move up here, deffianently contact us, we'll be happy to give you a tour.

A 512MB RAM Upgrade would be $20/month a 128MB would be $10. If the customer would not like to pay monthly, if they assume they will be with us for a while. They can choose to pay a one time fee for the entire amount of ram. To completely purchase 256MB of ram, would be $100.

Also, you can choose, we can install redhat 6.2 or 7.3 for you on there.

Hope that answered your question clearly

Old 07-18-2004, 03:22 PM

whats the deal with the site? burstband.net / still in business?

getting a 'server cannot be found' also i can't seem to get anybody on the phone?

AIM:mr360solutions

Old 07-18-2004, 05:06 PM

RETRACTION

I had a temporary lapse of reason. i got ahold of the good folks at burtband shortly after i posted this thread.

It seems the website was just down temporarily and everything is cruisng along.

Let me say that burstband has always been there for our fledgling hosting company and provides a solid service at GREAT prices. If your looking to host - these guys have great boxes and fat pipes!

sorry brad & co - you guys do rock!

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
New Zealand Court Rules Warrants Used in 2012 Dotcom Mansion Raid Legal Web Hosting News 2014-02-19 12:06:55
Kim Dotcom Sues New Zealand Government over Illegal Raids, Spying Web Hosting News 2013-09-16 12:12:51
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – June 14, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:02
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – May 31, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:04
Web Host ServInt Launches Line of Semi-Dedicated, Fully Managed Servers Web Hosting News 2013-01-14 11:06:33