MOD NOTE: The forum is a bit buggy due to a date change so I'm posting the actual first thread inside this first post, which isn't really the first post... confused yet?

Originally posted by volumeserver
    I have 12 paid accounts and 1 free

Please make an offer

monthly income approx: $130.00/month

I just counted all accounts the real total is $255.40

I am sure at least ten will stay

But i cant promise that, as long as you give them the support they should stay

SSL CERT included

2 Domain names

check it out

http://volumeserver.com

Volume Server

Just interested ... why are you selling?
    Last edited by Chicken; 07-11-2002 at 12:08 AM.
    dot5hosting.com
    chris@dot5hosting.com
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Uhhh...

Why does the reply appear before the actual post?

- James

Sorry to go off topic, but isit just my pc is messed up or is the original post going UNDER everything else?

If it was set like this, you might want to set it the other way round buddy. If this topic gets big, people wont want to scroll through everyones posts to find yours.
    WHT member since 2002
    Curently employed by Take Image Ltd - www.take-image.com

Yes... the date on the original post is messed up... maybe the server time was reset or something...

- James, utterly confused.

nah, it's a bug

Are these accounts paid monthyly? Are any prepaid? Are all active (as in have current sites, as to assure they are most likely going to continue with you)? Do any have long term agreements? Any guarantee's that these customers are going to "stay" with the new host when they are told they'll have to move to a new server?

Something happened during the transfer.. Right when WHT came back online I made a post and it ended up in the middle of the post.. I am assuming this has something maybe to do with the timechange between where the servers were and where they are now.

BTW: Not to go too off topic but I spoke with someone a week or so ago that had like 20 or so customers and wanted 1 years prepay of servers for all customers so if all your customers pay 10 a month that make 120 x 20 = 2400 that seems really high to me.. BUt then again I have never bought out a hosting company.. I mean chances are your going to loose a few in the process... People are going to be pissed no more cpanel and blah blah blah..

Can you send me mopre details such as a breakdown on what the plans are, how much each account is paying, how long they have been with you, etc.

You can email me at monte@techark.com

Please contact me at admin@viperhost.com with complete information regarding this sale. Please include in the e-mail what you are looking to get for the customers as well as any additional information such as total webspace being used, bandwidth used per month, ect.

Regards,

Hosting Biz For Sale

EDIT:

I have sold the company

and also it says i cant post because the mod set it to one post every 30 seconds well it has been 2 hours so i should be able to post

May we ask who you sold to?

Actually, I don't care who you sold it to.. (and you probably wouldn't reveal that anyway.)

But you COULD reveal the terms and specifics of the sale... just to give us an idea what it was worth.