View Poll Results: Which Version is Better?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll

Which version do you prefer?

Hello,
    I'm toying with the idea to replace the current version of magnanetwork.com with a newer one. I really like what I was able to come up with and would like you to vote on which one you like best.

Do you like:

http://www.magnanetwork.com
    (Current One)

OR

http://www.magnanetwork.com/mag/
    (New Version)

Please post comments if you have any.

I also know that the new version takes a bit longer to load, the graphics have not been optimized yet.

Thanks!
    --Brian
    MagnaSavings.com - Tech Bargains & Deals
    Check with us before you buy anything with a power cord!

That's difficult... I liked parts of both although I would say that I prefer the newer one overall.

I have to vote for the second, it's a bit cleaner.

Meaning the first one, I like the idea behind the swirl at the top, but the lines just aren't clean enough, there are a few bumps in it that most normal users wouldn't catch but reviews and designers are more likely to spot it. I'm not flaming the design, I'm just an pickey bastard that's all.
    www.pajcorp.com -- coming soon to an internet near you...

Oklahoma Sooners all the way baby!!

the first one looks better.... IMO

DjPaj,
    I've noticed that too, but I didn't think that others would ;-)

I'll have to fix that for the time being.

Brian

I like the way the curve is on the first one, and the navigation overall, but the side bar and some other things are kind of messy on the first one, and I don't like that.

I like the first one a lot.

I think both are nice, but I like your current one more.

They both look good, but I voted for the new one. The old version was cool five years ago, it's a little out dated now. Go with the new one!

The old version is definaly nice, however, its lacks a slight new template style that sites are starting to use. In other words its more or less and older style of a design.

I personaly, really like the new design. Its very clean and professional and you've did a very great job on it. I say dump the old one or sell it, and then introduce the new one. I like your work.

Thanks for the great compliments guys!

I'll probably go with the newer version then. Does anyone see any design flaws with it?

pretty close, but I'd vote for the current
    --

They're both nice. The first is a little more refreshing, the blue gradient is nice. I don't really like the gray boxes in the page body though. The second one is nice too, though i'm not sure about the blue/gray gradient on the menu. It makes it a little dark/depressing. The text could use some variation too, either throwing images in it, to the right of the whole lot, or just some different font formatting. It just seems a little plain there.

The gray box to the left of the larger blue image could be different too. You could make it a different color to add some life to the design, or possibly put a menu of some sort in there. I don't really like how its text style is similar to the text to the right of it. I'm not saying you should change it's style, it just doesnt seem to look right. Don't know..

Hope you found some of that useful
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

I do find that criticism useful! I'll be working on that. I ran out of creative ideas for the left box there. I'm also considering what to do with the white space and how to format the text accordingly.

Thanks again,
    Brian

They are both very nice. But I'm gonna go with current site.

I like the second, however you should incorporate the side bar of the old one and some of those body graphics from the old one.