9000 mb space - $12.95 month

Infinology web hosting

Option Monthly Fee Setup Fee Storage Bandwidth
    Basic $12.95 $50.00 9,000 MB 50,000 MB
    Premium $29.95 $50.00 35,000 MB 100,000 MB
    Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans with the IceIsHot.com Web Hosting Comparison.

Who provides the bandwidth?

What control panel do you offer?

What are the server specs?

- James

35 Gigs of storage/100 Gigs of BW for 29.95/month with a 50 setup fee? Am I reading that correctly? I'm assuming you are overselling your BW.

Originally posted by flitcher
    35 Gigs of storage/100 Gigs of BW for 29.95/month with a 50 setup fee? Am I reading that correctly? I'm assuming you are overselling your BW.
    How DARE you make an assumption like that!

James asked...

Who provides the bandwidth?
    Bandwidth is provided by Savvis Communications, and Worldcom.

What control panel do you offer?
    The control is custom made from psoft.net. It is the Hsphere control panel.

What are the server specs?
    Dual pentium 1 ghz with 2 gb of ram on all servers
    Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans with the IceIsHot.com Web Hosting Comparison.

Basic $12.95
    9,000 MB (9 gb) Storage
    50,000 MB (50 gb) Bandwidth

basic???

i would like to know the premiun one
    www.rackfive.com
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

how can you offer such a cheap deal?
    where is the catch?
    are you over selling it?
    how can i find more info about your and your company and your deals?
    what more options include?
    is it includes dedicated IP?

Originally posted by iceishot.com

Wizard asked...

how can you offer such a cheap deal?
    where is the catch?
    are you over selling it?
    how can i find more info about your and your company and your deals?
    what more options include?
    is it includes dedicated IP?
    I don't know how they do it. All I know is that I posted the numbers. I don't research the companies I just research the numbers. You can find more info at...

http://www.infinology.com/

or I think you get a deal with the link on my hosting comparison. It's definitely two different sites.

I got this from their site...

Hope this helps,
    Brian

Most Requested Specials (coming online soon)
    Call for more Information 1-800-699-2517

Hot Package #1: 9 GIG Accounts with Unlimited # Web Sites per account - Perfect for Resellers.
    Quality #1: 1 Hour E-mail Response.
    Quality #2: 200 Accounts/Server, instead of industry's 2000 Accounts/Server
    Resource #1: 300 GIGS Data Transfer
    Resource #2: 9 GIG No-Restriction Network Hard drive (Web Space) - Yes, 9 GIG Web Space!!
    Beginners #1: $5,000 worth of Web Site Software Free - Banner Advertisement System, Web Site Auction System, Classified Ads System, Home Page Community System, Multilevel Marketing System, Customer Support System, and much more
    Programmers #1: Unlimited Programming Resources - Never pay for extras again : Unlimited Sub- domains, FTP Accounts, MySQL Accounts, Email Accounts, MySQL Users.
    Programmers #2: Complete DNS Server Control, Private FTP Server Control, Private Web Server Control, Private Email Control

Make no mistake, these account resources are correct. Do not be fooled by other hosting companies without the reputation for reliable servers and unrestricted use of your resources. Compare and see that Infinology by far is the #1 Hosting Provider

Unlike any other provider, our Web Hosting accounts comes up to 35 GIG of storage which means you have the benefit of sharing a server with very few users. Furthermore, unlike other providers who are still offering 200-500 MB Accounts with 3000+ users on each 1.2Ghz CPU, 512 MB RAM Servers, we put your account on Enterprise Servers wih Dual 1Ghz (2,400Mhz Total), 2,000MB RAM, RAID Backup. All this is provided for as low as $6.95/month!

i still dont get it, how can you offer such a cheap deal?
    www.rackfive.com
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

Originally posted by iceishot.com
    Wizard asked...

I don't know how they do it. All I know is that I posted the numbers. I don't research the companies I just research the numbers. You can find more info at...

http://www.infinology.com/

or I think you get a deal with the link on my hosting comparison. It's definitely two different sites.

I got this from their site...

Hope this helps,
    Brian

Most Requested Specials (coming online soon)
    Call for more Information 1-800-699-2517

Hot Package #1: 9 GIG Accounts with Unlimited # Web Sites per account - Perfect for Resellers.
    Quality #1: 1 Hour E-mail Response.
    Quality #2: 200 Accounts/Server, instead of industry's 2000 Accounts/Server
    Resource #1: 300 GIGS Data Transfer
    Resource #2: 9 GIG No-Restriction Network Hard drive (Web Space) - Yes, 9 GIG Web Space!!
    Beginners #1: $5,000 worth of Web Site Software Free - Banner Advertisement System, Web Site Auction System, Classified Ads System, Home Page Community System, Multilevel Marketing System, Customer Support System, and much more
    Programmers #1: Unlimited Programming Resources - Never pay for extras again : Unlimited Sub- domains, FTP Accounts, MySQL Accounts, Email Accounts, MySQL Users.
    Programmers #2: Complete DNS Server Control, Private FTP Server Control, Private Web Server Control, Private Email Control

Make no mistake, these account resources are correct. Do not be fooled by other hosting companies without the reputation for reliable servers and unrestricted use of your resources. Compare and see that Infinology by far is the #1 Hosting Provider

Unlike any other provider, our Web Hosting accounts comes up to 35 GIG of storage which means you have the benefit of sharing a server with very few users. Furthermore, unlike other providers who are still offering 200-500 MB Accounts with 3000+ users on each 1.2Ghz CPU, 512 MB RAM Servers, we put your account on Enterprise Servers wih Dual 1Ghz (2,400Mhz Total), 2,000MB RAM, RAID Backup. All this is provided for as low as $6.95/month!

could you please give me the exact URL on the www.infinology.com site? i can't find the deal you mentioned
    thank's again for the interesting info