Qwest faces criminal probe

I get the feeling that this is going to start becoming a daily thing. While I dont know much about the economy besides how much my mortgage is and how much is in my checking account I pray that everything turns out ok in the long run and the economy stays stable.. I know since 9/11 alot of people have lost money in the stock market and so on and in some way all this must be connected somehow. So anyway before I talk more about something I know nothing about I just want to say I hope everything turns out ok as it seems more and more is getting uncovered as time goes on.

It would seem that it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. It's becoming apparent that a lot of large US companies have had their hands in the cookie jar and the authorities (and those that are meant to regulate them) have been turning a blind eye to it for too long. Now that a large enough organisation (Enron) has come a cropper for doing so, the cat, as they say, is out of the bag.

Now, how many mixed metaphors was that?

The West
    Her is an interesting WSJ article someone posted in another forum. So, Bush and congress will blow hot gas over the issue 'till we are through another round of elections, then we will starting work on the next bubble.

eternal recurrence: An ancient cosmological idea, seized upon by Nietzsche, to the effect that everything that happens is part of an endlessly repeating cycle or sequence of events.