That web hosting template I never managed to get rid off.

Hi folks,

Sometime ago I posted about a hosting template for sale. I got many interested potential buyers but no-one followed up their interest. So basically I want to auction of the template. If anyone wants to buy-out the template, the buyout price is $135.

I want to make a quick sale of this template, so I'll take up any offers made in this thread within the next three days. I'm in the process of completing work for several clients and once finished I want to concentrate on a new personal design site, to showcase my talents... which is the reason I'm trying to finish the workload I have (this template will obviously need some customizing... so i'd rather get everything over and done with within a time period).

If you want to take a look at the screenshot of the template:
    Screenshot

and I think this link, will take you to an uploaded "first page":
    First Page

Thanks for reading. The bidding starts at $30, payment is through paypal. Bidding increments of $5 please

Anyone interested in design work from me can visit a temporary portfolio here: Click

----

Hussein Fazel
    Last edited by Chachi; 07-10-2002 at 09:15 AM.

``That web hosting template I never managed to get rid off.``

Talk about a sales pitch!

well you know I thought it might catch people's attentions (even if for the wrong reasons!) ... a lot better than "Professional Friendly Cheap Attractive Hosting Template For Sale" don't you think??

He He, It's good anyway!

If you can change the logo from the oranges to something else you will probably sell it with ease!

Nice design apart from that.
    WHT member since 2002
    Curently employed by Take Image Ltd - www.take-image.com

That can easily be customized Gianni... the design was for personal use, the project never took off so here I am flogging off the design Maybe I should have made that clearer... I can *astalavista* the oranges for the person who purchases the template and put whatever else they want in there instead.

its not strange that you got many potential buyers but not even one of them followed up their interest!

this does happen in wht occasionally. another designer here was telling me two days ago that he faced a similar problem.

my suggestion: remove the oranges and replace it with an appropriate graphic before you attempt to sell it. basic marketing principle... people buy templates based on how they look... not on how they will look !!!!

hope that helps!
    Chang Lee - Professional Designer
    (for Print, Television & Internet media)

That is one cool template, but I agrees, change the oranges for something.

Good luck in selling it!