Need a Webmaster sort of..

I want to make a offer. Me and a Buisness partner are starting a buisness. We are getting everything sorted out. We are making a website that requires lot of time and devotion too. It will be a major website. We are just semi-looking right now for someone who has the expertise to do this. They will need to have worked on at least 2 MAJOR website's as a webmaster or ass. webmaster, and we need proof. We will hire you if you suit us. Remember we are semi-looking. Thanks. Just PM/or e-mail me if intrested.

Last edited by BSherrill; 07-10-2002 at 03:25 AM.

As an ass webmaster???

London, UK
    Short for Assistant Webmaster.

I'm reasonably qualified and have worked on quite a few major websites in various industries.

What exactly is the offer you are wanting to give? Work in return for what exactly?
    WHT member since 2002
    Curently employed by Take Image Ltd -

Money of course! Also you WILL be in this for a Long term so please no body that isnt serious about their work.

I am going out of town for a week so anybody that reply's please send to my PM box. THanks

Last edited by BSherrill; 07-10-2002 at 01:13 PM.

We at ePixel Media will be happy to serve you with a design for Your company. Could you tell me more about the website, and we will have a sample within a short future.

I will get in touch with you on monday. Thanks.