In search of a designer

I am searching for a designer who would be willing to design a template for a site. I wish to discuss details in private. I would prefer to have it given in exchange for a possible business partenership, and/or advertising on the site, which will probably recieve in excess of 2,000,000 hits per month, once it gets off the ground. However, if neccesary, I may be willing to pay cash. We also need a logo designed, and several advertisements.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] If you might be interested. I want professional work that looks good.

- James

Do you have aol instant messanger? I don't know how good I can be for you, but I'll try.

Ukraine, Zaporizhzhe
    I am intersting
    see my portfolio

manchester , UK

United Kingdom
    Hey there.

I run Chewnet Web Services - we provide excellent design skills and can provide any coding which needs doing.

Check out our design section:

Best Regards,
    Leigh Hewitt.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Sydney, Australia
    email sent

Hello, my name is Marius Gherghinescu and I am from Romania. I would very much like to work for your company in the matter of web design. I can show you right now some websites that I have recently created : (for e-commerce use) for the Economic college in my city) (pilot project for a webdesign company) (my personal CV, at the moment in romanian, but I can create another in english anytime, still .. a nice animation site)

my email is [email protected] , thank you.