Do you need a sales person who will work for free?

Well this is bascially what the title says. I'm not new to the web hosting industry, and in actual fact I know a nice little bundle about it. I know quite alot but my knowledge of web hosting comes to a hault when I reach to the point of servers.

Anyway, I am looking to work at a good hosting company as a sales person, and do my best to make the company some money. I do however, have a weird way going about an idea as being a sales person, and I am pretty sure its an idea I haven't seen or heard about before. I will be more than happy to explain to an interested hosting company via email or pm prefered to posting it.

If your interested I would like your company to be on top of the following reqirements:

- Your hosting company must have a domain name.
    - Your hosting company must have a built ebsite which keeps updated.
    - Your hosting company must have been open for 2 months or over.
    - Your hosting company must have at least 5 happy paying customers.
    - Your hosting company must have either its own server or a dedicated server.
    - Your hosting company must not have any bad or troubling reports on it.

I'm not sure if you find these a bit harsh or not but I am really wanting to get into the hosting world more, and the better way of doing that is working for a good hosting company right!?

Anyway, if your interested I'd appreciate it if you could send me a PM to let me know. In the PM please include any questions if you have any, or else an AIM or MSN name so I could possible contact you. I'll pm you back with my ideas or any questions u need answering.

(If you are interested, but your hosting company is not on top of the reqirements, however close to them, also please feel free to pm and Ill take a peak. Also please note why your hosting company does not past the requirements.)

Durham - UK
    We are in search of extra staff in different time zones to us to enable us to tackle the time zone problem and to enable a wider level of support to our customers.

PM me your details if you are interested. What experience do you have in detail? And do you have any scripting skills?
    UK Based Freelance PHP Developer
    PHP/SQL/Ajax/HTML5 - Contact for Quote

Belgium, Antwerp