1. Business Checkining Accounts/Reordering Checks

I will be reordering some checks for my business checking account. I was looking at this site:

They sell personal checks for $7.99 but their business checks start at $21.99. Can I use the personal checks for my buisness checking account? I don't need any fancy features like "3-on-a-page" checks or anything like that.

I guess it depends on them. Just drop them a email and ask how much customising you are allowed to do. Just remember that they will say that business checks are for business, otherwise they would never sell any.
    Reseller Accounts and Dedicated Servers

3. I just called them and to answer my own question yes you can use personal size checks for a business account

Yeah my "business" checking account is nothing more than a "personal" checking account that says Paul Mowery (me ) DBA OKIHost on it.. This is all you really need as I have never had a problem.. I think the only difference with a business account is you get a better interest rate but they require a minimum and usually start tacking on fees for EVERYTHING.