Looking to buy a hosting directory

I am still looking to buy a mid-sized hosting directory. I will entertain a number of offers but I am not interested in a template/script/website that has just been launched.
    It has to be established, with a number of monthly visitors, preferably a decent PageRank and advertisers lined up.

Please email me if you own a directory and are open to offers or are looking to sell.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell - hosting from a registrar DONE RIGHT!

Laguna Beach, CA
    15 marketplace

Take the time and look at the "Marketplace" on the
    Sitepoint website ( There have
    been several listings of individuals trying to sell
    their hosting related directories.
    Errett Cord

also check out

I do have a nice web hosting directory/review site.

The domain

The site is not up for sale however like anything els if the price is right
    anything is possible.

Its only a few months old however according to webalizer stats i recieve on average 176 uniqe hits a day although the last week i have been averaging around 300 uniqes a day with about 590 page views a day.The site has no pagerank at the moment as it has not been online while a PR update was in progress, I would guestimate the next PR update it to jump somewhere between PR4-6 I have many high PR back-links from some of the best hosts on the net.

Like i said previously i wasnt planning on selling this site however anything is for sale if the price is right. I have no idea as to what i would like for it but offers are welcome if your interested get back to me

5. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!