* Great deals on Kayako and AWBS Licenses!

It's time for fxhstore.com, a division of FusionXHost, to a special on all of our Kayako Products (SupportSuite, eSupport, and LiveResponse) and on all of our AWBS licenses! Just have a look below and what we are offering and what we can do for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to email support@fxhstore.com or visit our helpdesk at http://www.fxhsupport.com/.

What do you get?
    * Save about 8% on our Kayako Products and about 20% on our AWBS products. No need to pay more by going direct!
    * We our offering free installation on both our Kayako and AWBS products. If you would like a full configuration, we are offering a special for $25.00
    * Any of our Kayako Owned Products qualifies you for a free skin of your choice (Includes free installation)!
    * Get $10.00 off when you enter coupon code “10off”!
    * Get a $10.00 Gift Certificate for use with any future purchases!
    * Valid until April 15th, you will get a copy of InstaAlert Pro (http://www.fxhstore.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=205) for free! ($19.00 value)

Why choose us?
    For two plus years we have specialized in selling web host products to web hosts of all sizes. Anything from Mail Servers, to Stat Programs, to Billing Systems, and more. We are a one-stop shop for all your web hosting products and services! If there is something we don't offer, let us know and we would be glad to work with you.

How do we get the special pricing and offers?
    * Our special pricing for Kayako and AWBS products has already been applied on our site.
    * For the free skin, please contact us once the order has been placed. Take a look at the skins we offer here
    * To get the $10.00 off, please enter the coupon code “10off” during the checkout.
    * To get your copy of InstaAlert Pro for free, please contact our support desk with your order number and we will add InstaAlert to your kayako account.

Miscellaneous Notes (Kayako):
    * Monthly licenses are pro-rated till the end of the month. The remaining amount will be used for next month’s invoice.
    * After the first month on the Monthly Leased license, the cost will revert back to our retail price of $39.00 per month.
    * You will be provided with a Kayako account, unless you already have one. This means that all your downloads, support, and license management will be done though their portal.
    * You can get support though either Kayako or fxhstore.com.

If you have any questions, please email support@fxhstore.com or visit our helpdesk at http://www.fxhsupport.com/.

Kayako SupportSuite:

Kayako eSupport:

Kayako LiveSupport:

AWBS

Other Products:

Skins:

These offers are good until on Wednesday, May 9th, 2007.
    FXH, Inc :: Web Hosting, Web Design, rsync and R1Soft Backup Solutions, and more!

Due to issues with kayako's reseller center, we are no longer offering any of the kayako leased licenses. We recommend that you take a look at our Yearly and Owned license. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and I assure you that this decision was made in the best interest of our customers.

Ryan
    FXH, Inc :: Web Hosting, Web Design, rsync and R1Soft Backup Solutions, and more!

Hello,

Interested in AWBS Domains Edition,
    Just wanted to be sure that we will have the same advantages and rights for updates, new modules etc... as if we buy it from AWBS directly

Cheers
    RofyHost - Affordable Shared & Reseller Hosting Since 2003
    Proud Moroccan

Thanks for your interest!

Yes, you get all of the same advantages as you would if you went with AWBS. You will have access to downloads, their forums, and an eNom account if you want it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know!

Thank you rgyure for prompt answer,

order placed, looking forward to hear back from you,

Cheers
    Proud Moroccan

I already have AWBS and want to get Kayako owned. Will you install and incorporate into my template? What would be the total cost to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by wsdhnet View Post
    I already have AWBS and want to get Kayako owned. Will you install and incorporate into my template? What would be the total cost to do this?
    We can install a kayako owned license for you, but we don't do the integration. What you can do is talk with SupportSkins and see if that's something they could do. Don't forget to mention that we sent you. Or if you would like us to handle that all for you, just contact me personally (ryan@fusionxhost.com) with some information and I can get things straightened out for you.

Hello,

Just a quick note,
    I have ordered AWBS and got my order fulfilled without problems, also first support ticket got answered instantly

So far they are GREAT
    Proud Moroccan

Quote Originally Posted by RofyHost View Post
    Hello,

Just a quick note,
    I have ordered AWBS and got my order fulfilled without problems, also first support ticket got answered instantly

So far they are GREAT
    I appreciate the kind words! Best of luck with your business.

Quote Originally Posted by rgyure View Post
    We can install a kayako owned license for you, but we don't do the integration. What you can do is talk with SupportSkins and see if that's something they could do. Don't forget to mention that we sent you. Or if you would like us to handle that all for you, just contact me personally (ryan@fusionxhost.com) with some information and I can get things straightened out for you.
    By integration do you mean the template integration? Will you setup the AWBS integration?

Do I go to you for support or kayako?

Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by wsdhnet View Post
    By integration do you mean the template integration? Will you setup the AWBS integration?

Do I go to you for support or kayako?

Thanks,
    John
    John,

We can do the AWBS integration for you with the installation (no extra charge). It's the template integration that we don't do in-house. We have partnered with SupportSkins, who provides the skin portions.

You will have access to both kayako as well as us. So, your welcome to submit a ticket to both of our ticket centers for help. The kayako one is for 6 months of support & upgrades before you have to renew. We generally don't stress over keeping your upgrade/support current with kayako, so you pretty much will have access to our support for the life of the product.

Ryan

Do you accept paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by icare View Post
    Do you accept paypal?
    Yes we do. It's on of the options on our payment page. If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Just ordered AWBS... with installation! When it be all setup?
    Last edited by icare; 04-21-2007 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icare View Post
    Just ordered AWBS... with installation! When it be all setup?
    It usually takes 12 - 24 hours for installation. We will be contacting you via email to get some more information. I look forward to working with you!

I'm originally an awbs user and switched to whoiscart (mistake honestly) and now i'm moving back. I ordered already. Do I download the db importer from you or awbs.com? I'm still a member at awbs.com both in member area and forum if that really matters. thankx
    DirectAdmin & Cpanel Hosting
    DirectAdmin: 1Khosted.COM Cpanel: 50gigs.NET

If I had to take guess, your downloads section at AWBS doesn't have anything in it. Normally, we supply you access to all the AWBS downloads (which includes the importers) as well as your license file. As soon as we get the license information back from AWBS, you will get a couple emails with details on your login information as well as instructions for getting license and downloads.

It usually doesn't take longer than 24 hours to process a license, so you should hear something within the next few hours.

Ryan