Medialayer 6 month review.

After not needing a VPS anymore I switched to Medialayer. I run some personal sites and some clients. The service is top notch, support is even better you cant get any better than this.

Uptime: 9.5 / 10 Schedule downtimes are minimal and usually take 10 minutes. Only unscheduled downtime was couple months ago where the PSU died or some sort.

Support 10 / 10 Great support, can be reached via AIM and usually answered within seconds but never need because everything just works and billing is never wrong.

Overall 10 / 10 I won't count the downtime because things like this can't be predicted and they will happen sooner or later. I've been moved to their new layer5 server and its fast fast fast! They underload their servers so you never have crazy load times.

Notes. They run PHP 4/5 on their Directadmin servers and update exploits and keep servers secure like no other, within hours of their release.

San Francisco
    Good to see more happy customers.

Wonderful review - Im sure layer0 appreicates it (and personally, love seeing the constantly good reviews from underloaded environments catering to application hosting )

New York, NY
    Im sure layer0 appreicates it
    Indeed I do

Thanks pztup! It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
    MediaLayer, LLC - Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I've been using medialayer for some sites for a while and I have to say I'm pretty impressed, my site loads amazingly fast and support has always been top notch.

I believe they are working on some new product that should decrease website load times even further so I can't wait to see that happen.

United States
    Chalk another one up for MediaLayer. You guys must be doing something right because your customers love you! It's good that a company is doing very well, but it is GREAT to hear it from the happy customers. Thanks for the review!
    SwiftModders » Business Web Design Services
    Clean, Intuitive and Responsive Designs by John Lewis

Great review! It was very concise and straight to the point

Layer0, as he is known on these forums, is an excellent server admin and an all around great guy.

Great to hear another positive review, and happy client!
    Personal Blog: Here | Currently Hosted By: GoDaddy | Twitter: @Quartz87

Thanks for stopping by to let us know your experience!

I wish you all the best.
    I've been using HostGator for 38 months.. and it's been awesome.
    Get The Maximum HostGator Discount With These HostGator Coupons!

I like Medialayer too.It's easy to use and efficient.

Impressive review for Medialayer. These guys just can't seem to do any wrong.

I will be giving Medialayer a try and review them as well.

13. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from