Reseller about 4-5GB+70+GB bandwidth???

hi i have recently foud onefusion.com which offers 10gb of space and 50gb of bandwidth for about $30 a month this is the best deal i have come across but for a reseller i don't really thing the 2 go together as the webspace far outways the propable bandwidth usage. so i was wondering if anyone knew of a reseller that ould offer about 4-5 gb of webspace and about 70gb a bit less maybe of bandwidth a month for around about the same similar price as onefusion $30 area
    any help would be great
    thanks

Sorry, I can't help you. I just wanted to say that I agree with you. IMO, bandwidth should be at least 15 times the space, such as 500 MG space with 7.5GB transfer OR 1GB space with 15GB transfer.

Just remember one thing you get what you pay for.

Bandwith is more expensive then space so i dont think you'll find the same deal with more bandwidth.

Originally posted by Monte
    This is a very important thing to remember.

So very very true!

In my own opinion! See you in a few months with a thread " THIS HOST BAD- CANCELED MY ACCOUNT AFTER 10 GIG "

wish you all the best of course..

Kind regards
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Originally posted by Choppy

So very very true!

In my own opinion! See you in a few months with a thread " THIS HOST BAD- CANCELED MY ACCOUNT AFTER 10 GIG "

wish you all the best of course..

Kind regards
    LOL, yup...

Originally posted by Alan62
    Bandwith is more expensive then space so i dont think you'll find the same deal with more bandwidth.
    Not necessarily true in all cases. If people are running off rackshack servers and such, then in their case, space is more expensive then bandwidth as they have around 400gb of bandwidth, and only 40gb of space.