Thread: Need a worker?

Need a worker?

I'm available,
    my experience is not to big, before i worked at 3 company's. All very small and trying to sell re-seller stuff at the highest prices. Now i'm looking for a more professional company to hire me. The jobs i can fill are Sales Representative, and co-owner. I understand that i cant be your co-owner right away, but if you have enough experience and just starting a new company, maybe i can help you out as co-owner.
    Almost forgot this, i dont work for free, and i live in Holland (europe).
    Please mail/pm me if you are interested in me. (sounds like a sex-advert_lol)

Yours,

Leon

What are your skills exactly?

What roles have you forfilled as co-owner? I would expect you to split the costs if you where to become co-owner of our firm.

Do you have any Scripting skills? If so which languages and can you provide examples of your work.
    Barry
    UK Based Freelance PHP Developer
    PHP/SQL/Ajax/HTML5 - Contact for Quote

i speak 3 languages: english, dutch and german
    some exp. with php/cgi, but cannot program full programs
    as co-owner i have installed scripts, and maintained the server, also i bought a second server for the company. Though i dont like to pay half of the costs, cause i'm searching for a job because i need money.

Hi
    Sounds interesting. So basically you can maintain a server (the role you called co-owner) and help with the everyday running of a firm.

That is exactly what we are looking for, that along with a little support work using our help desk.

We would prefer to pay per ticket and per task rather than a set wage as our monthly income changes dependant upon the amount of customers we receive.

Please let me know how much you would like to be paid and on which basis.
    Barry

as people think different about the word maintaining, what do u think what the job includes when we are talking about maintaining a server? In other words, what is maintaining a server at your company?

Well we already have tech support available to us as and when we need them.

The position we have open is basically for help with general work. i.e; Adding accounts upon customer signup (using WHM in most cases), Replying to support tickets (using PerlDesk), Sending out invoice notices (using our custom built software - upgrading to MordernBill early August), and keeping in contact with other staff members using our staff members forum.

You would also be required to moderate our support forum but we have recently launched the helpdesk so we only get one or two posts a week on the forum these days.
    Barry

then, what price class should i ask? Is your company big, and can i only ask a few percent? Or is it small?

We are a small firm with two directors. We run all services via a dedicated server which is remote to us. We are from the United Kingdom, and the server is in the United States.

We are ever expanding and currently run 2 main sites from which we sell our hosting services. We will also soon be adding Reseller packages to our list of services and we will, again, be looking for extra staff to help us take on the extra clients.

Let me know how much you are looking to receive and on which basis. We can then take it from there.
    Barry

so i dont know how much to ask, but i think i'm looking at 5 to 10 percent of the total gain...

On a monthly basis? We would be pretty happy with that I think. But of course that would depend upon monthly sales so would set you a monthly target to gain more profits.
    Barry

thats fine with me, can we further discuss on aim/msn?
    aim: RespectiveUnl
    msn: extreme_demon