problems with eservers.biz

I am having a major problem with eservers.biz. I paid for a dedicated server on June 16th, and received an email from a "Shazad" within 7 business days (which is rather a long time in my opinion, but still I was willing to be patient). So far nothing has been set up or done, except that they have taken my money. I've tried to reach them by email, via their website and even tried calling their UK number, but no no avail. If anyone can help me to reach someone soon, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Makiko Itoh, PRODOK Engineering
    email: [email protected]

Hello

eservers.biz had a lot of orders for the project mercury servers, I ordere one too, don't worry they will be set up and your billing cycle starts from when the server goes online - Worth the wait definitely - Patience is the key, they will deliver and when they do, like I said it's worth the wait.

Did you try looking at their forum and perhaps posting there first?

I guess Shazad have icq and he remains available almost all the times.
    CPHosting - Web Hosting Experts Since 1998.
    United States | Europe | Singapore | Australia
    Visit Us! www.cphosting.com

I have alerted Shazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad or Imran to this thread

James

Makiko,

I received you're message this morning, I have sent you an email, I will also ring you if you dont respond within 30 minutes.

Imran
    Coreix™ | your solution™ www.coreix.net - 08000226734 - ISO27001 Certified
    Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Secure Cages - Enterprise & Managed Solutions - Clustering - LoadBalancing - High Availability - Hosted Exchange 2007
    NEW Tier III London DC with power sourced from 100% renewable sources, N+N UPS, N+1 Chillers and CRAC units, Mist Fire Suppression, Biometric and Man Trap security to all data areas

We are waiting since the 22nd, that's the only thing I have to complain about everything else is great.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Sometimes you have to wait for a quality service - they aren't overloading their network and they are growing steadily rather than piling more and more servers in their NOC and having support requests build up alot. Take it steady and it is working better.

If you do a bit of digging, you'll find that the only real complaints people have had about them in the past are about the time it took to set up their server.

Sometimes they take a good bit of time to set it up, but once it's setup, you'll be happy with it.

Originally posted by lightnin
    If you do a bit of digging, you'll find that the only real complaints people have had about them in the past are about the time it took to set up their server.

Sometimes they take a good bit of time to set it up, but once it's setup, you'll be happy with it.
    I agree. 1st server I got with them (before they went BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM with orders) was up and running within 12 hours.
    This second server I waited a couple of weeks - but when I got it, it impressed me

James