* Major Hosting Industry Site for Sale Geek Certified

Hi all,

I am excited to announce that one of my properties, Geek Certified (http://www.geekcertified.com), is for sale. With nearly 700 applications received and almost 500 certified Web hosts, Geek Certified boasts a huge search engine footprint and remains a trusted and well-known resource site for the hosting industry. In fact, there isn't one service that can really match what we do.

Included in the sale is a package of 6 highly valued domain names, exclusive rights to several custom site designs, exclusive rights to our custom, fully-developed and feature rich PHP/MySQL script, exclusive rights to our massive user database, logos, and more.

I have prepared a somewhat comprehensive document outlining exactly what is included, why I am selling, how much I am looking to sell for, etc. I have elected not to post this online in public as I am sure the buyer of this site would not want that information floating around. As such, interested parties should PM me or reply to this thread to request this information. I will request that all parties who receive this information keep it confidential.

I hope to sell this site as soon as possible as I no longer have time to maintain it.

Please reply or contact me (PM, Email, or AIM/ICQ = 343468002) with any questions! Whether you own or operate your own hosting portal, news site, blog, or even if you are a host this site is an excellent opportunity!

Regards,

Dan
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources
    Read about your company in the news
    Web Hosting Press Releases

I have sent out a bunch of PMs today with the information. Keep the questions/PMs coming! Thanks :-)
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources
    Read about your company in the news
    Web Hosting Press Releases

My only question would be how do we proceed about getting removed from the database prior to the sale
    David
    Fused

Related Posts from theWHIR.com