Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by TimPD
    If we didn't we would have alot of trouble....
    Guess you need a reality check. You ARE in deep trouble.
      0 Not allowed!

Tim, you better relax with the attitude.

Why do you keep saying PD staff and we? You're one boy team.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Shyne
    Tim, you better relax with the attitude.

gee and i thought he had a couple of people working for him.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm afraid we don't. We have a much better setup then that. If we didn't we would have alot of trouble....
    What you're saying here doesn't jibe at all. First its "out of your system" and "in your merchant account" and now you don't rely on your merchant account provider for the records but you do have "a much better set up".

You may need to check this much better set up. It seems to have a few holes that could cost you some business.

And just another question that raised a red flag. You said:
    "I ask for an e-mail that way we can do it alot faster." Just curious: what does an e-mail do that increases the speed at which you can do a credit card refund? I've done quite a few in my day, and it takes about 15-30 seconds.

Of course, that assumes you've kept proper records.

Some might perceive your e-mail requirement as a method of delaying the refund process, or giving you an excuse ("we never got the e-mail"), or making it so that the requestor might not follow through.

I'm just trying to understand your process and help you with my past experience handling these transactions, if I can.
    I thank my Lord for all His wonderful blessings.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Shyne
    Maybe the staff he is referring to has four legs and a flea collar.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by OKIHost

Maybe the staff he is referring to has four legs and a flea collar.
    What's wrong with that? Absolutely Nothing! My bird directs the tech support department.
      0 Not allowed!

We're NOT a one team company. We do have staff. We don't appreciate you saying we're a one guy company when you don't know enough about our company to say a thing.
      0 Not allowed!

Oh, boy...the infamous 'mods, I think it's time to close this thread' should be coming along any minute now...

Maybe the 4 legged support tech can send a PM to Chicken to make sure this doesn't go any farther...
      0 Not allowed!

We're NOT a one team company. We do have staff. We don't appreciate you saying we're a one guy company when you don't know enough about our company to say a thing.
    So, where's your company registered? I would like to check that before doing any business with you (or your company).

Who is your legal representative? I would like to have contract on paper and signed from both parties.
      0 Not allowed!

Timmy, I'm not buying this and it's doubtful that anyone else will on the entire internet. Your calls to our company have been laced with screaming infants (or sisters?) in the background. Do they count as part of the Paradise Designs Corporate Staff? If so, Powersurge is counting all of our family members back home and abroad, henceforth bringing our army of human staffers to 1,093.

You can reach my great aunt Velma during our weeknight graveyard shifts- her specialty is servlet programming.

Timmy- it's easy to conjure up the guise that you are attempting. It's been done by hundreds (thousands?) of webhosting businesses in the past, and it will continue to be. Unfortunately, you just aren't very adept at making any of it sound like reality.

BTW, we still haven't received payment.
    We're standing by.

http://www.fastservers.net
    travis@fastservers.net
      0 Not allowed!

To me im just shocked how everyone is handling this matter. To me there are contracts, court systems and lawyers, and all is needed here

WHT or any other forum is not a court. Business should be handled in a business way and not on a public forum .

Nothing against anyone but if I had a major problem like this I would have a lawyer handle the issue.
    ---------------------
    "In the end you start thinking about the beginning"
    "You shouldn't take life to seriously, you will never get out alive"
    "Every Passing Minute is another chance to turn it all around"
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by JBIZ718
    To me im just shocked how everyone is handling this matter. To me there are contracts, court systems and lawyers, and all is needed here

WHT or any other forum is not a court. Business should be handled in a business way and not on a public forum .

Nothing against anyone but if I had a major problem like this I would have a lawyer handle the issue.

Completely agreed.

And, behind the scenes, everything you have mentioned has already been set into motion. We are attempting to keep everyone informed of this, to prevent future insanity as other businesses and individuals may be targetted for a costly scam by Timmy & Co.

I am sure Timmy will bring this to a close soon- it's the right thing to do.
    travis@fastservers.net
      0 Not allowed!

Back On Topic.. For those who have e-mailed me your refund will be processed within 2-3 Hours.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by isildur

Completely agreed.

And, behind the scenes, everything you have mentioned has already been set into motion. We are attempting to keep everyone informed of this, to prevent future insanity as other businesses and individuals may be targetted for a costly scam by Timmy & Co.

I am sure Timmy will bring this to a close soon- it's the right thing to do.
    I completely agree with JBiz too, but one thing I don't understand is how you also do, but do the opposite of that in this public forum? I've personally have never seen a company say how many days, and repeat every day in an online forum that payment has not been received. Not to mention the background sounds of phone calls etc.. to try and discredit him even more.
    Seems to me your partially out to get your money, and fully out to get Tim.(and he's your customer!) Once you receive payment everything will be back to normal for you, but how would any customer want to stay with you knowing you would openly treat them like this?
    Very unprofessional to say the least.

I can agree why you're mad, but if you still haven't received payment, Tim is the only person that can get you that. Not us.

OT: What is wrong with accepting a credit card, or faster type of payment? I have no idea about this but, did you consider he's putting it on credit with a credit card company? That doesn't work to well with business or personal checks.
      0 Not allowed!

Back On Topic.. For those who have e-mailed me your refund will be processed within 2-3 Hours.
    Timmy, Powersurge is part of the "Topic", that you started.
    Are we going to receive our payment?

Or did we just get the apology consolation prize instead?
    The consolation prize is unacceptable, if so.

Standing by.
    travis@fastservers.net
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by JBIZ718

How can you handle a business which is NOT a business. It is not registered at all and the "CEO" is minor?

Law inforcement? Parents?

What can a lawyer do in this case?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Get-Hosted.com

I completely agree with JBiz too, but one thing I don't understand is how you also do, but do the opposite of that in this public forum? I've personally have never seen a company say how many days, and repeat every day in an online forum that payment has not been received. Not to mention the background sounds of phone calls etc.. to try and discredit him even more.
    Seems to me your partially out to get your money, and fully out to get Tim.(and he's your customer!) Once you receive payment everything will be back to normal for you, but how would any customer want to stay with you knowing you would openly treat them like this?
    Very unprofessional to say the least.

I can agree why you're mad, but if you still haven't received payment, Tim is the only person that can get you that. Not us.

OT: What is wrong with accepting a credit card, or faster type of payment? I have no idea about this but, did you consider he's putting it on credit with a credit card company? That doesn't work to well with business or personal checks.

Timmy is hardly a customer of ours, or ever will be again.

Timmy has promised credit card payments numerous times, but alas the few hundred dollar limits pale in comparison to the maximum amount owed. In addition he has threatened chargebacks on numerous occasions. We have definitely entertained this option only to be denied.

There are many who have encouraged updates on this issue, which is the only reason why it continues. I agree this has got to stop, regardless.

It appears we'll leave this in the various collections agencies that have been contacted, and our law firm here in Waterloo as well. In addition Darkorb will more than likely be pursuing a collections claim with Timmy in conjunction with this, unless this is resolved quickly.

I will grind this to a halt from our end, at least publicly, in this particular venue. It needs to be done.

Best regards.
    travis@fastservers.net
      0 Not allowed!

I ask for an e-mail that way we can do it alot faster. To the person who didn't get a refund you requested that credit to be on your account so therefore, we didn't refund you upon Your request. However, we will process it if you e-mail us for confirmation with the information that I send you in a PM as your order is completely out of our billing system.
    After 3 weeks tim I got sick of asking (As posted) and thought oh well i need another server - I'll get them to deduct the $75 from that, decided against that after finding things out from this board - Now I know different than to do business with you - I want my money back - And you should have records of the transaction (But I emailed you anyway, you can work the date out, and soon - refund within 48 hours or I'll get those forms from the bankl)

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,
    Steve your refund was processed. For the rest we're in the process of doing the rest.
      0 Not allowed!

It will be processed by a staff member in the sales department, right?
      0 Not allowed!

No Refunds, Are handled by me personally. I then alert the Billing Department.
      0 Not allowed!

I have nothing to pick with you MR PD. I have not used any of your services directly but i was effected by the cpanel prob!

When you Alert the Billing department do you just log on to your billing email address?

Or do you actually forward it to your billing email then login!

Just a teaser!

Kind regards
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions
      0 Not allowed!

Where are these departments located?
      0 Not allowed!

So the billing department, along with all your other departments, basically is just you.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Choppy
    Or do you actually forward it to your billing email then login!
    no, no, no - he just sends it to billing@localhost

Just kidding
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast