Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Apology To Everyone.

Hello,
    With the recent problems you have been reading about the cPanel License we apoglize for any trouble or downtime this has caused to yourself and your clients. We made a mistake everyone makes mistakes every now and then. We did our best to get payment to them as requested (credit card was one option which they refused to accept).. The Paradise Designs Staff would like to make to apoglize to any customer as well to PowerSurge for putting them though the hell we put them though. PowerSurge will be receiving the payment very shortly.. We apoglize for the trouble this has caused and would like to make an Apology to everyone.

Cheers
    Last edited by TimPD; 07-09-2002 at 03:14 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Timmy,

We will be keeping everyone abreast of this situation, to be sure.
    If anyone has any questions about what this is regarding, the monolithic thread is available here:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...&pagenumber=19

Currently Powersurge has not seen a red cent of Timmy's overdue balance, which has been as such for nearly 40 days.

We'll keep you informed, to say the least.
    http://www.fastservers.net
    travis@fastservers.net
      0 Not allowed!

It's about time that you did.
      0 Not allowed!

Tim,

I get the feeling when reading your apology that you have seen the positive comments that Frank @ NodeHosting has received in his recent thread and you may think that you are entitled to the same. If so, please remember that from reading that thread, it seems that Frank sorted out all issues with his disgruntled customer before posting the apology and mathewWhite actually commented in there with pretty positive comments and everything seems fine now.

Do you see my point?

Its all very well you publicly apologising but until people see some action (or some debts paid as the case may be) then your name is still going to be pretty muddy around this forum. This apology is not going start rebuilding your rep on this forum, only a show of action will maybe begin to show people that you mean what you say.

Just for the record, the money you owed us has appeared in our account this morning but there seem to be several more and considerably larger debts that you need to address before anyone will give you the time of day here again.

As I said, words are one thing, action is another... don't continue this anymore and do the right thing.
    Chief brew-maker at several hosting brands since 2002.

FLXI | UK based, cPanel/WHM reseller hosting
    Pay-as-you-go billing, why pay for what you don't use?
      0 Not allowed!

Well I asked Tim at least 3-4 times for my refund for a cpanel license I did not use as he and my dedicated provider got together and screwed me over when cpanel went down.

I got CPanel through tim when serverhost lost their Parner NOC status, then got a cpanel license from tim as serverhost did not fix their issue in time. Guess what? Tim contacted serverhost and then started providing cpanel - I had to pay Tim AND serverhost for my license that had been down for over a day - serverhost would not refund my monthly fee and tim agreed to refund the $75.00 I paid him, although I think serverhost also paid him too for the same license.

Tim, you promised my refund, I gave up asking and told you to credit the $75 towards another server with you- well I don't want that server from your company and I do want my $75.00 back - Please email me to let me know when I will recieve that refund or I will have to contact MasterCard to recover it - Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Jim_UK
    Tim,

I get the feeling when reading your apology that you have seen the positive comments that Frank @ NodeHosting has received in his recent thread and you may think that you are entitled to the same. If so, please remember that from reading that thread, it seems that Frank sorted out all issues with his disgruntled customer before posting the apology and mathewWhite actually commented in there with pretty positive comments and everything seems fine now.

Do you see my point?

Its all very well you publicly apologising but until people see some action (or some debts paid as the case may be) then your name is still going to be pretty muddy around this forum. This apology is not going start rebuilding your rep on this forum, only a show of action will maybe begin to show people that you mean what you say.

Just for the record, the money you owed us has appeared in our account this morning but there seem to be several more and considerably larger debts that you need to address before anyone will give you the time of day here again.

As I said, words are one thing, action is another... don't continue this anymore and do the right thing.
    Very Very well put!
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry mods can you make this a new thread please... I don't want it to get mixed up with other peoples

The one above i_amdaves

I regret having to post here, I got tired of trying to contact him regarding this refund.. seems the only way is to post on WHT
    Last edited by StevenG; 07-09-2002 at 05:42 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Stop sucking up and give everyone's money back. If you don't have it, tough luck - should have never taken it.

"I regret having to post here, I got tired of trying to contact him regarding this refund.. seems the only way is to post on WHT"

He's afraid of WHT, that's why he only pays attention here.
      0 Not allowed!

I would like to just add that i was refunded. I asked tim to send me a refund asap. And he had no problem doing so.

Thanks Tim
    CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers
      0 Not allowed!

:(

Yea still have not seen any thing hit my bank yet Timmy.. You said you sent it so we will see.
      0 Not allowed!

Most apologies are sincere because they usually say something like "there was no excuse for what we did..."

Tim, please don't say "everyone makes mistakes" as if there is only one class of mistake. There are degree of seriousness, and if you try to "excuse" yourself because you think you can just group your serioues mistake with ordinary small mistakes, you have not really apologised.

Peter
      0 Not allowed!

Anyone here accept his apolgy?
    Freelance designer, providing CHEAP and HIGH QUALITY designs.
    EMail: webmaster[at]phatronic.com
    Y! Messenger ID: phatronic - ICQ: 159396474
    Portfolio: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75511
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by phatronic
    Anyone here accept his apolgy?

Nothing in Timmy's post will be taken at face value until payment is received. Timmy has not made a true effort to resolve this, since early June when his licensing payments were due. He has collected payments from his customers for the service he resold through us, and is attempting to drown this entire issue in a wave of empty threads. We'll continue to voice our concern about Timmy's business practices until this is resolved completely.

If you would like any more detail, don't hesitate to browse through the 'TimPD thread that will live in infamy'

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=57723

Published and available at your nearest Barnes & Noble? I'd imagine sooner than later. Timmy, you aren't up for any of the royalties on that- at least not until you settle your outstanding balance.

We're standing by.
    Last edited by isildur; 07-09-2002 at 12:43 PM.
    travis@fastservers.net
      0 Not allowed!

I know the whole story / dispute, and i`m sure there`s no one to accept his apology, unless some guy was told to, or he himself.. lol
    Freelance designer, providing CHEAP and HIGH QUALITY designs.
    EMail: webmaster[at]phatronic.com
    Y! Messenger ID: phatronic - ICQ: 159396474
    Portfolio: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75511
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Jim_UK

I get the feeling when reading your apology that you have seen the positive comments that Frank @ NodeHosting has received in his recent thread and you may think that you are entitled to the same.
    ya know when i saw Tim's name next to the subject of the thread.... i thought the exact same thing.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,
    We posted this as we're deeply sorry for all the trouble we put our clients though. If you haven't received a refund please e-mail me and I will glady be sure to get a refund processed. For who refunds that was processed and you haven't received yet I will get ahold of the merchant today and find out what is going on there.
      0 Not allowed!

No hard feelings Tim. Take it easy.

BTW Tim refunded the fees within 48 hours of cancellation.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by timechange

BTW Tim refunded the fees within 48 hours of cancellation.
    WOOHOO good job Tim
      0 Not allowed!

Tim, it shouldn't be the customers responsibility to have to take the initiative to have to email you for a refund. If you kept any books at all, you wouldn't have to request anyone email you anything
      0 Not allowed!

I ask for an e-mail that way we can do it alot faster. To the person who didn't get a refund you requested that credit to be on your account so therefore, we didn't refund you upon Your request. However, we will process it if you e-mail us for confirmation with the information that I send you in a PM as your order is completely out of our billing system.
      0 Not allowed!

Attention Timmy:

The following is not resolved:

The Paradise Designs Staff would like to make to apoglize to any customer as well to PowerSurge for putting them though the hell we put them though. PowerSurge will be receiving the payment very shortly.. We apoglize for the trouble this has caused and would like to make an Apology to everyone.

Payment has not been received, not a single cent of it.
    Hopefully we will be receiving payment soon, so I can inform this community of you resolving this, even if it is pathetically late.

Standing by.
    (not for a babbling phone call, for an actual payment)

Thanks sir.
    travis@fastservers.net
      0 Not allowed!

However, we will process it if you e-mail us for confirmation with the information that I send you in a PM as your order is completely out of our billing system.
    Just curious, what kind of POS billing system would ever let a transaction be "completely out"?? I find that scarey to say the least, considering you're supposed to retain financial transactions for, what, three years I think it is for telecommunications? 7 years for some types of transactions.
    <!-- boo! -->
      0 Not allowed!

Billing System Meaning our Billing SYSTEM. The transaction will remain in our Merchant Account but it isn't located in our Billing System. Do you know what that is?? I mean come on.
      0 Not allowed!

I know billing systems inside out. I also know that I would *never* allow my merchant provider to be my sole source of accounting details, that's suicide. Yer nuts kid.
    <!-- boo! -->
      0 Not allowed!

I'm afraid we don't. We have a much better setup then that. If we didn't we would have alot of trouble....
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast