Your requirements are certainly reasonable. I do not think you need a VPS solution as any decent shared solution will be able to handle your needs. I would check out WHT's HostQuote feature as well as thier offers section.
Good luck and let us know how you make out!
|||Mike Bowers - Marketing Director |||atOmicVPS LTD ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS] ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog
- Make a list of 4-5 web hosting companies that are well within your budget ( 99% of them should be ) and meet your requirements.
- Do a search for reviews on each one of them here on WHT.
- Contact each provider with some sort of technical question to test their response timings.
Best of luck with your search and do keep us updated on who you choose and be sure to post a review on the provider in a few months!
● Wirenine.com ● Pure SSD Premium DDoS Protected Hosting
● Shared, Reseller, Managed VPS & WordPress hosting ● 24/7 US based Support
● 100% Uptime ● 60 Day Money Back Guarantee! ● Tweet us @wirenine ● Like US on Facebook
After my long search, I decided to move to MediaLayer.
Not only did they spend a whole day moving my site in chunks (MediaTemple has 2gb limit on tar files), but they also employed a php coder at their own cost to correct a compatibility issue within my CMS.
So far the service is great, I had to get a custom plan from them as I required more space/bandwidth than their standard plans. The site loads from a full refresh in 2 seconds for me, while at mediatemple it took over 8 seconds.
My users have noticed a large improvement. I will post a more detailed review after a few months.
As for support in moving our my site, MediaLayer gets 10/10