nevermind, totally forgot who they are.
    Last edited by jayjay; 07-09-2002 at 06:47 PM.
    Jason

any control panel?

if i remember rackvillage is that place that would rip people off? am i right or wrong? please correct me if i'm wrong just a suggestion to watch out.

Weren't they kikkoweb? or whatever?
    Jason

did a quick search
    --------
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ht=rackvillage
    ------
    then do a search on k-i-k-k-o

without the dashes in the letters

* Mo Rackvillage Info

Where is your datacenter and what kind of communications and support do you offer?

Datacenter: No idea

Support: Based on previous experience, not a lot (1 week to answer an email stating my virtual account had disappeared)
    This was before they 'bought out' kikko, but from what I understand the tech staff are still the same.

Don't sign up with them, they have cheated USD 400.00 from us. They are bad company and can not be trust.

You should take a look this thread before sign up with them
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=58328

We strongly advise don't sign up any plan with them, otherwise, you will have same bad experience with them like us.

I don't think you should fill there advertising thread with flames, just start a new thread..

DC

Datacenter is located in Newark,NJ, in the IDT telco facility. Those packages include 250/gb of real BW (non-cogent) backed by muliple oc48's.

For those who are flaming rackvillage due to their bad exp. with Kik-ko, which RV purchased the assets of, I will offer you a 2-week trial package, and you can see for your self the service and speed we offer. no commitment, we'll have you wearing rackvillage t-shirts, and singing our praises within those 2 weeks. Who's game? ill limit this to 4 people.
    Dan
    http://www.rackvillage.com

Re: DC

Originally posted by rackvillage
    Datacenter is located in Newark,NJ, in the IDT telco facility. Those packages include 250/gb of real BW (non-cogent) backed by muliple oc48's.

For those who are flaming rackvillage due to their bad exp. with Kik-ko, which RV purchased the assets of, I will offer you a 2-week trial package, and you can see for your self the service and speed we offer. no commitment, we'll have you wearing rackvillage t-shirts, and singing our praises within those 2 weeks. Who's game? ill limit this to 4 people.

if your upfor it and just need somone to test it out and pull files post some speed tests etc... setup me a box i'll be glad to report in

[email protected] if you decide btw... any server specs would do just fine for speed tests and i would run some seti on it for the weeks

let me know i would test this out .