Hybrid View

interservbilling.com for real?

Is there anyone that has signed up with them? Are they for real?

The rates look too low to believe.

Are they going to process everyone's sales for one month and then disappear with the loot?

I want to sign up with them for a test, but am hesitant.

From their FAQ:

Q. How much does it cost to receive my money if you sent me a company check?
    A. There is no fee for this, except postage fees. This will be determined and subtracted from your check.
    They won't absorb the 50 cents postage stamp?

Example:

You sell a website design on Jun 1st, 2002 for $300.00 USD. Your customer places the order/provides the credit card information. The order is then in the verification stage. Order comes back as non-high risk. $300.00 is now in your InterServ account. Jun 2nd, 2002, you need to purchase a new DVD player. You place the request for withdrawal of $200.00. The processing rate of 3% will be applied. The system will display the total amount to be dropped into your checking account or for the check that will be sent to your mailing address. The new amount would be $192.20.

$200.00 (original request) - $6.00 (commission) = $192.20 (Amount sent to you)
    I'm confused about that math equation from their FAQ. How does 200 - 6 = 192.20?

Click on signup:

At this time, our service is not yet to ready to being accepting transactions.
    That answers my questions.

I'm confused about that math equation from their FAQ. How does 200 - 6 = 192.20?
    yeah not too good for a company that should be able to count

Maybe thats the true rate 3.9%
    http://blueboxservers.com
    Managed Dedicated Plesk Servers
    Inflow NOC 100% SLA

Originally posted by dsj
    From their FAQ:

They won't absorb the 50 cents postage stamp?
    Assuming we have a client in foreign countries, this can be very costly

It will not be a problem in the United States. Thank you for letting me know.