Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Never go with an unlimited host. www.unlimband.com

hostonce.com sucks, period. I was previously hosted with them, and for all the "great" stuff they offer for $5 a month, they make up for it with uptime and loading speeds. My site was down 50% of the time, and when it was up, it took about 5 minutes to load each page (I'm on cable mind you), although that might have been because they're based in Austrailia (I think) and I'm in the US. I cancelled them after 2 months and moved to gearhost, everything's been hunky dory since.

I dont understand why people continully go for unlimited hosts and super cheap hosts. Havent you kiddies ever heard, you get what you pay for? I mean spend at least 9.95 to 15-19 bucks a month and you will find that the level of support professionalism and overall hosting experience is much greater than these stupid hit and run unlimited hosts.
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack

well it caught me once but it wont happen again... it suck's though. I dont know what to say i should of known it was to good of a deal...

Should of Known?

I would think anyone that knows this board well enough to post such a BLAST on it would know how to search it and know that anybody useing 60 GIG of transfer a month is going to be in violation of any UNLIMITED HOSTS tos .

Sorry I think your looking for someone to blame on this one in which you made the choice to use such a host.

Best wishes in finding a Host that will host 60 Gig monthly for 5 dollars a month!

http://www.unlimband.com
    Mike

I will host you for 3.25 a month but I gotta get a server first then i will get a apple control panel hosting server thing and then throw on that apache thing with misql and add your space to unlimted bandtiwdth for transfer. Plus I will throw in a sandwich and popcorn as well as a shiney new spamming account giving your info out to harvesters. Oh plus you should check out our new fast unlimted transfer carne asada burritos. I will give you unlimited space and you are allow to host warez and run icr bots to ruin the net on my server. I am a complete newbie and love to cause problems for serious hosts with my dedicated rs box and a finger up my ass as I rip you off. Enough for you?

That was fun!
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack

Didn't we just have a hostonce discussion a couple of weeks ago?

Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

Man I just fell in the floor. Laughing my ass off. What a great thread! I wish I were half as witty as you guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12