Need 2 Xen VPS services. The followings are my considerations:
1. The VPS node must be physically located on 2 different machines. *
2. Need 1 physical ip on each nodes and 3 VIP IP address (2 for dns and 1 for web) for HA configuration. (2 ip address for dns is optional as I can use the node's assigned IP adddress.) *
3. Cpanel is needed to be provided on 1 node. (I don't like other Control Panel. Cpanel is mainly used for quick setup which I'm lazy to do that through SSH on a day-to-day maintanese.) *
4. CentOS 4.4 is needed. *
5. Service provider must have been supporting Xen for the last 6 months. *
6. Service provider must be in hosting business for 1 year. *
7. At least 256MB of allocated memory for primary node and at least 128MB of allocated memory for secondary node.*
8. Both VPS are hosted on a at least 2 physical CPU core system.
9. Raid 10 or 1 hard disks storage is highly recommended.
11. SCSI hard disk with high RPM.
10. Rsync, SSH and mysql replication are one of the few services that I will setup on my own. Nevertheless, if you are willing to set it for me, that is more that welcome.
11. Good speed to/from Singapore.
12. Providing a demo login account for me to take a look at the Xen GUI interface so that I know how easy to re-install a OS, backup, login to the console, etc.
13. Provide reverse ip lookup for my domain name.
Reason for moving to other service providers:
- Currently have 1 Xen VPS account with Unixshell, since Unixshell is not providing anymore Xen VPS and I dislike Virtuozzo, I have to move to have a HA cluster service.
- Will not likely to consider Virtuozzo at this stage unless there is no one with other providers can meet my requirements.
- Close to what Unixshell is providing, thus, expecting similar experience and hardware configuration that I'm getting from Unixshell. Of course, don't mind paying less for more.
PM me your configuration and pricing if you are not comfortable to post your configuration and pricing online. If I'm interested, I will response to your PM.
1 to 7= Must be provided or not likely to live without.
8 to 13= Highly recommended