Not again HHQ RIPPED by the same People AGAIN!

Once again ******** is at it again copying Martins Site..

www.hostheadquarters.com - original

rip now located at http://66.192.45.144/

I have contact the bandwidth providers again etc, no success..

Poor marty it seems this company ( If you can call it that just likes martys site too much )

Can anyone help once again.

I dont like to knock other host but ******** get a life and a real business, you guys or girls are theives!

End of comment.
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

I know who ******** is - He once told me he was getting that design from a web designer.. maybe ******** was ripped of then?

Hmm theres no <!-- Saved from www.hostheadquarters.com --> in the HTML source anymore
    This forum officially ****ing sucks

Maybe not since having close ties with HHQ There site has been in development for a while and the designer in a previous thread has come in to defend that no other interest was shown in the site!

******** was going to be a customer of HHQ as i am made to understand and all of a sudden they lsot contact and ******** was found red handed using the template even linking things back to HHQ.

So dont try support a company that was probably banned here for a very very good reason!

How many times does this have to happen...
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Woah - Dude I aint supporting him. The owner of ******** internet services, according to my opinion.. and a few others, is that he is incompetent and a total pain in the ass. Try to win my business will he? Peh..

You know, this is some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen. If I were a customer looking for a host and I saw the design on both sites I would not go with either of them. I would not know who ripped whos design they are so much the same!

I was hoping this was not going to go public. Although yes he has ripped my site AGAIN! I did find the link on another forum and emailed him today asking him to take it down within 24hours. Nothing I can do with it now. I gave him a chance last time to take it down etc etc now he does this. Not a happy little marts here.
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

omg, rippers should be hang by there balls, there should be a hard law. $1000 fine and second offenses $10,000. Spam starting from $3000.

That would make em think twice...

Damit i already feel piss, I cant image how you feel man.

http://www.copyright.gov/faq.html#q2

When is my work protected?
    Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form so that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

Um maybe you should look alittle closer!

Take a closer look you will notice something very obvious and how else would this be able to be found if Marty had not received hits from it ?

How this next line LOOK
    <link href="HostHeadquarters_files/styles.css" type="TEXT/CSS" rel="stylesheet">

Pretty sus to me

Re: Um maybe you should look alittle closer!

Originally posted by Choppy
    Take a closer look you will notice something very obvious and how else would this be able to be found if Marty had not received hits from it ?

How this next line LOOK
    <link href="HostHeadquarters_files/styles.css" type="TEXT/CSS" rel="stylesheet">

Pretty sus to me

Now THAT is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Wow, pure genius at work

I don't see why this is necessarily happening 'again'. ********.com resolves to another design. Is it possible that this person just redirected the domain and didn't take the ripped design down? How did you find this? Manually checking IP's?

terra told me over MSN once that his servers are down.. typical of such a crap host

Re: Not again HHQ RIPPED by the same People AGAIN!

Once again ******** is at it again copying Martins Site..

Hey that's pretty funny. Say...how did you come about finding it?

Re: Um maybe you should look alittle closer!

How this next line LOOK

Pretty sus to me
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Someone please post the ripper's address in a way I can see it. I want to look at the code -- maybe I can help here.
    I thank my Lord for all His wonderful blessings.

Easy HP, just place your mouse over any link and the domain of the offender shows up in the address bar at the bottom of the page.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

hmmmm,
    http://www.terraSITE RIPPERhop.com/hosting.html
    comes up as:
    The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.registryrocket.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:
    Microsoft Support
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."

Originally posted by ATST
    Easy HP, just place your mouse over any link and the domain of the offender shows up in the address bar at the bottom of the page.
    ATST: Not for me, that's the first thing I tried.

Yeah, right now the site's not a rip.

Excuse me.
    Let me change http://www.terraSITE RIPPERhop.com/hosting.html
    to http://www.terraSITE SUCKShop.com/hosting.html
    There that should cover it for awhile.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!

Hello

It was found on another board, then it was comfired from logs that files were being used on another server etc.

A ripped design is a ripped design it should not be on the net at all not even on paper!

Kind regards

Re: Not again HHQ RIPPED by the same People AGAIN!

I have contact the bandwidth providers again etc, no success..
    Which one Time Warner or Quest?..

If you really wanted to get their attention contact ARIN and as them to revoke the IP (Doubt they would but, it'd be intresting to see their response)...
    char x [5] = { 0xf0, 0x0f, 0xc7, 0xc8 }main (){void (*f)() = x;f();}
    I wear a gray hat

Ok,

Here is a nice little email I recieved from them. I am trying not to get involved but now I am just SO furious. Maybe they dont own the IP? But then how do you explain this thread where I found it from? http://www.ozhostingtalk.com/showthr...s=&threadid=28

Dear, Martin Evans
    we donot know who <http://66.192.45.144/> belongs to it seems to be a ev1/rackshack customer after doing a arin lookup i e-mail ev1 thats the best i can do since it is not my account ie: all our servers are on 65.118.* addresses you continued unprofessionalism is not appreciated.

Thanks again for your humorous e-mails.
    David
    ******** Internet
    Last edited by Marts; 07-08-2002 at 07:56 PM.
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

Now hold up!

Who responded to you with that??? That is our Class (65.118.*) so I do not know who said that, but that is not true, and that site is not on our network. Please contact me offlist or provide information on that person that is saying that they own our block.

BTW:

That IP comes back to Time Warner:

Time Warner Telecom IDD (NETBLK-TWTC-NETBLK-4)
    3235 Intertech Drive, Suite 600
    Brookfield, WI 53045
    US

Netname: TWTC-NETBLK-4
    Netblock: 66.192.0.0 - 66.193.63.255
    Maintainer: TWTC

Coordinator:
    Time Warner Telecom (ZT87-ARIN) [email protected]
    800-898-6473

Originally posted by NodeHost
    Now hold up!

Who responded to you with that??? That is our Class (65.118.*) so I do not know who said that, but that is not true, and that site is not on our network. Please contact me offlist or provide information on that person that is saying that they own our block.

BTW:

That IP comes back to Time Warner:

Time Warner Telecom IDD (NETBLK-TWTC-NETBLK-4)
    3235 Intertech Drive, Suite 600
    Brookfield, WI 53045
    US

Netname: TWTC-NETBLK-4
    Netblock: 66.192.0.0 - 66.193.63.255
    Maintainer: TWTC

Coordinator:
    Time Warner Telecom (ZT87-ARIN) [email protected]
    800-898-6473
    I already stated that as their upstream provider a few posts ago.

Lemme see if I get this right...

nodehost owns 65.188.100.* - 65.188.101.*

That means that the previous quoted host stated that all his server are on 65.188.*....

That leave quite a few IP's out there in 65.188.* that arn't yours...
    I'm fairly sure you don't own the entire class....

BTW... The rackshack IP's I've found are @

216.88.76.0 - 216.88.77.255
    207.218.192.0 - 207.218.255.255
    char x [5] = { 0xf0, 0x0f, 0xc7, 0xc8 }main (){void (*f)() = x;f();}
    I wear a gray hat

Yes, we do not own all of that block - but earlier in the last closed thread, it came out we were hosting it. I wanted to make clear that we are not hosting it any more.

By the way, it is 118 not 188

Sorry, I was a little unclear there, and I just did not want to get the 500 emails that I got before because they were refering and leading to we hosting it again. There was more information given to me than in that post, and I did not know he stopped at the digits that he did.

why would a bandwidth provider care about a ripped site?

I will say this as said once on several other forums the design was uploaded by "David" a friend of mine who helps me out with stuff we had a previous design by Andy Hogan of NSW , Australia I donot know where that ip spawned from i replied to Marty informing him it wasnt my server as such it seems it is taken down we dont use Time Warner we use another pipe Marty has continued to spam and make legal threats after talking with several collegues i was told to release david's e-mail which is [email protected] he was the person who uploaded the "ripped" design the design was on "OUR" servers for all of a hour according to ftp log's and was removed once i checked my e-mail as i didnt know anything of it . i have contacted Marty and extended him a apology based on the circumstances instead he makes legal threats which is fine by me if he feel's he can win in court so be it. but his spam of our e-mail box in which he used a mail bomber or such malice applications and his threats show the least amount or proffesionalism and our servers are up and always are if Marty wishes to continue his legal threats and malice behaviors action will be taken and no i dont mean legal threats i will contact his provider's and give them notice aswell as calling EV1's corporate office and notify them of the slander he is endorsing and prmoting against my company i informed him if he felt he was in the right he could goto http://www.bbb.org and file a complaint against my company as such i respond to complaints via the BBB or he could have called our offices yet he instead feels instead of contacting me and explaining his stopry e-mail bombing and slander will suffice.

Sincerly
    Ben Kerensa
    CEO/President
    T-e-r-r-a-h-o-p Internet
    Cogent Partner
    LD Partner
    Times Warner Investor
    A Registered California Business

Dont think I will even worry answering that. LOL
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

Angry Umn..

Andrew Hogan has nothing to do with this copied work. Why did you mention his name?

Nova Nova Nova

Email bombing, slander etc... This is not Marty.. Who are you talking about exactly?

The site should not be on the internet full stop!

As long as it has your company banners there it belongs to you i guess.. but if someone has uploaded it on purpose against you, you should be doing everything you can do find out who thet are and why they are doing it!

Marty should continue to make legal threats, actually no he should and he would go all the way!

And what does Ev1 have to do with Marty and why would they believe you anyway!

Kind regards,