Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NeoPanel..

NeoPanel..

Wonder if this is one is about NeoPanel or has anything to do with it.

http://www.elance.com/c/feedback/mai...erson=stprasad
      0 Not allowed!

ahhhhh - is that why Neo3Net's signature changed and no longer shows the date for the release of their demo:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=59332

surprise surprise...

I feel sorry for those who fell for this thread:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=53710
      0 Not allowed!

Re: NeoPanel..

Originally posted by TimPD
    Wonder if this is one is about NeoPanel or has anything to do with it.

http://www.elance.com/c/feedback/mai...erson=stprasad
    I take it you mean that 2nd review there from "neo3net" on elance? So neopanel is just licenses of something made from that other companies already existing program called " CIGAR" ?

Im confused, can you clear this up for all of wht Neo3Net?
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com
      0 Not allowed!

Blahahaha, in a post on their own forums they said they had outsourced this project to a 'local' company. Since when is India local to the US? I think I'll keep my CPanel, thank you very much.

The lies behind neo3media start to unravel, what will show it's ugly little head next.
      0 Not allowed!

/me waits quitely for HostGUI
    Voiding warranties is what I do best.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, we did have them develop neopanel however, they broke their contract and we had to get new developers to finish where they left off. (hence the delays).

We said local because we wanted to keep the public away from the developers.

NeoPanel will be released and will be better then ever I assure you.

Thank You For Your Time.

If you have any other questions post them over at Neo3 Media Inc's Forums

Thanks Again
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Neo3Net
    Yes, we did have them develop neopanel however, they broke their contract and we had to get new developers to finish where they left off. (hence the delays).
    I'm confused. By the looks of it, they own the software and wanted to license it out to you to use (you said that yourself). Yet somehow people will finish up the development? How it is your project to have for them to finish?

You know, after all this time and comparing it to HostGUI, which is really being developed and in the capacity which has been posted about by Jag, now we see this? Am I psychic?

We said local because we wanted to keep the public away from the developers.
    So, you lied.

NeoPanel will be released and will be better then ever I assure you.

Better than ever? Better than never was, or better than wasn't yours?

Thank You For Your Time.

If you have any other questions post them over at Neo3 Media Inc's Forums

Thanks Again
    No thanks, I'm fine with seeing you embarrass yourself here. I have no further comments.
      0 Not allowed!

I feel sorry for those who fell for this thread:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showt...&threadid=53710
    Why do you feel sorry? HostGUI accepted Pre-Orders months ago and they have failed to reach many deadlines.

The people who Pre-Ordered will receive their product.

Thank You
      0 Not allowed!

Why do you feel sorry? HostGUI accepted Pre-Orders months ago and they have failed to reach many deadlines.

The people who Pre-Ordered will receive their product.

Thank You
    Why are you comparing a lie of yours to HostGUI? This clearly shows no NeoPanel existed. I've seen code and worked on code for HostGUI. How do you justify comparing a control panel being developed, with a lie? Besides, what does HostGUI have to do with your product or company?
      0 Not allowed!

We contracted it out, they broke their contract.

I don't think it matters how or who develops NeoPanel. I think the only thing that should matter is its functions, its capability and its features.

Thank You
      0 Not allowed!

Besides, what does HostGUI have to do with your product or company?
    I didn't bring the topic to HostGUI someone else did.
      0 Not allowed!

We contracted it out, they broke their contract.

I don't think it matters how or who develops NeoPanel. I think the only thing that should matter is its functions, its capability and its features.

Thank You
    You lied. You lied about the progress, the situation, the developers, etc. Worse yet, it wasn't your control panel. How are you going to have local developers work on it, when it's not yours? How exactly did you lie about the location of the developers before and say they were local, and now you actually are having local developers working on it? Who? How do we believe that now? We don't know anything. I think that is the only thing that matters, is beyond deadlines, that you lied, you had no idea of the situation you got yourself in. Your story doesn't 'jive', it just doesn't. You show you can't be trusted.
      0 Not allowed!

I didn't bring the topic to HostGUI someone else did.
    No one mentioned HostGUI in that fashion. Someoen said they are waiting for HostGUI in another post. The post you responded to and drug HostGUI's name into, had no mention of it. You're playing games, stop it.
      0 Not allowed!

As far as I know..and don't quote me on this..the guy in charge of Neopanel is the same dude that used to resell KingComp servers...perhaps you remember him..

lied about his age..finally confessed..then kingcomp kicked him out...

or at least I've talked to the same guy on AIM that is in control of both...

not intended as bashing..but more of a warning..when you do something stupid people won't forget...

and if they do, i'll remind them
    Blue Optic .:. Web Solutions
    http://www.blueoptic.com
      0 Not allowed!

lol...just read that link posted above..

Just a suggestion before you buy..find some one else that has already bought to make sure it does have some features of a control panel ....85% of what has come out of this kids mouth has been a lie..at least to me
      0 Not allowed!

Tim, although you can be trusted more then Neo, I see HostGUI and this control panel as equal right now. Both claim to have a great product and are taking preorders to products that only have a list of features, and maybe a made up html page of the GUI. Telling me you've seen the actual code doesn't help much, because I remember hearing from others that work for JaguarPC that it would be released in weeks, and is working great right now... about 7 months ago. I won't believe anything about any of these control panels until I actually see a working demo. Not someone claiming it is great, or a html page that anyone who uses frontpage can go make.

Any ETA?
      0 Not allowed!

get-hosted ...did you go and read that comment? ...it sounds like you can go get "CIGAR" and you will have your neopanel

i may be wrong..im just glancing at all of it...but it sounds like Neopanel is going to end up grounded....
      0 Not allowed!

Lets just wait for the demo to be released.

I assure you that the capabilities of the "CIGAR" program are nothing like that of NEOPANEL.

Thank You
      0 Not allowed!

can't wait
      0 Not allowed!

Going to go get some popcorn and watch some more of this
    It's better than the Tyson Lewis fight ..
    char x [5] = { 0xf0, 0x0f, 0xc7, 0xc8 }main (){void (*f)() = x;f();}
    I wear a gray hat
      0 Not allowed!

Studio64 this is nothing. I have seen arguments with over 100 posts. Mostly in the offers forums though.

Search the archives for some fun
      0 Not allowed!

Lets just wait for the demo to be released.

I assure you that the capabilities of the "CIGAR" program are nothing like that of NEOPANEL.

Thank You
    So when is the demo going to be released?
    Actually, you don't have to answer that...

I've read the elance thing from the thread starter...

neo3net's Comments: Space2let services has stolen all of our ideas and features to implement them into their own software. We contracted them to make us software and they are keeping the software for themselves and are expecting us to pay per each license. Very dishonest and cannot be trusted. They also broke their contract that they signed and I have. We planned to take legal actions against them however, they are located in india and from the USA there is nothing we can do. Advised to stay away.
    and their response to you was...
    Response by stprasad: Neo3Net is making allegations that are totally out of line with the recorded communications we have been having. After two months of mutual discussion of specification requirements to customise our off the shelf product,a web control panel, CIGAR, offered to them, it is disheartening, to say the least, to get baseless accusations hurled against us and on our credibility... continues but rest of it seem unnecessary to point out
    So it's a fact that "capabilities of the "CIGAR" program are nothing like that of NEOPANEL." - you might want to elaborate yourself there...

I personally don't know this group that you guys contracted out for... NeoPanel... but I'm looking all the other feedback ratings and all I see is 4 stars or better (except one at the bottom).

Well, wish you well with the project... keep us updated on how your 'legal' proceedings with these developers who broke the contract are going...
      0 Not allowed!

Don't forget

We do, and intend to agressively pursue our redressal options, by seeking advice from eLance and other US based legal advisors. We have the entire records of communication, and have received a prima facie opinion from a very senior legal counsel, in our favor.

It would be interesting if the developer saw this thread
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by CobaltConn
    Don't forget

We do, and intend to agressively pursue our redressal options, by seeking advice from eLance and other US based legal advisors. We have the entire records of communication, and have received a prima facie opinion from a very senior legal counsel, in our favor.

It would be interesting if the developer saw this thread
    I dont think they have anything to worry about and neither does neo3net, isnt he under age ? If so , there goes that contract right out the window.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com
      0 Not allowed!

All I can say is anyone that sends this kid money deserves to lose it. His history and his actions and BS should say it all.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast