hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Computers and Peripherals : Is there any free software out there to make sound louder than normal on my desktop ?

Forum Jump

Is there any free software out there to make sound louder than normal on my desktop ?

Reply Post New Thread In Computers and Peripherals Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2007, 05:42 AM

Is there any free software out there to make sound louder than normal on my desktop ?

Is there any free software out there to make sound louder than normal on my desktop ? thank you in advance?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2007, 03:14 AM

I'm thinking you'll need an external hardware solution, like getting a new set of powered speakers.

But before you do that, you'd probably want to double-check the volume controls (winxp: Double-click Volume tray icon, or go to Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Advanced. Make sure those sliders are up, i.e. Wave.)

Old 03-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

yeap, as previous msg mentioned, tried to max your volume. if still not satisfy, then get a high output speaker. Or you want to make some sound track louder, try Expstudio Audio Editor, you can just google it.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Aspiring Evangelist

I also had the same problem as you have, so what I did is I bought some special plugs that can connect my pc to my audio component at home. And there you go, instant surround sound.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Cisco Addresses BYOD Challenges with New Desktop as a Service Solution, Collaborate Acquisition Web Hosting News 2013-12-17 15:43:29
Toshiba Launches Virtual Desktop Service with VMware and Citrix Web Hosting News 2013-10-07 11:43:05
Turnkey Internet Adds New Features to Cloud-Hosted Virtual Desktop Web Hosting News 2013-08-21 14:45:11
StratoGen Launches VMware Hosted Desktop Solution Web Hosting News 2013-02-26 15:32:14
Dell Enhances Desktop Virtualization with Acquisition of Wyse Cloud Client Computing Web Hosting News 2012-05-25 15:45:05