Greetings from Fallen.Networks

Hello everyone my name is Bryan and me and my partner clark run Fallen Networks Hosting.. We look forward to being here at WebHostingTalk and hope to enjoy our stay and help out in anyway we can..Any questions about us or our services please let me know.

welcome to wht.

I do have one question though... I was going to post in the employer section... I'm needing some Employees for tech support and things of that nature and i was going to post but i get an anauthorized message. Can someone explain to me..?

There is post and time limit you should fullfill.
    Possibly 7 days and 10 posts. (may be more or less)
    Weee neeeed a mod!! : )

Hey FN_Hosting, welcome to WHT! Enjoy! Yes, there is a post count a time requirement, although I can't remember what it is. It's not much and I'm sure a mod will let you know shortly.

Okay thansk i use to have an account here like when it first started and then i dont remember any of the info and it was all on an old email account....

the reason i was needing to post a topic in the Employee needed section was because we are now expanding and need some of the following

Sales support
    General Support
    Server Support
    Sales Promotion..

I know this is not the right section or anything but i mean if anyone is interested let me know you can email me at bryan.14.2009@gmail.com

Hey Fallen. How are you? o.0

Hi Chris, Your probally thinking this is Clark....... Well this is his partner Bryan... I don't know if he has mententioned me to you or not... so ya. whats going on

Lol, he made you regsiter, Hahaha.
    Go post around dood.

I'm about to start Chris if you wanna send me an add if you have msn or yahoo here are my Id's

bryan_13_09 - Yahoo
    bryan_11_2009@msn.com - MSN

Have a good one ... he didnt make me register i volunteer'd