Need Host Feedback Quickly

Does anyone have any experience with prohost4u.net or zeonhost.net. I'm really looking for some info on prohost4u. Or if you can suggest good multi domain hosts under $10 a month.

Thanks
    EarCandy

I need to know how good they are too.

www.alwayswebhosting.com - its $11 i think but u get 60gb bandwidth and unlimited domains(within reason)
    Gone.

I think they were asking about the two hosts they listed. Not looking for suggestions for hosting.

I haven't heard about either one. A quick search on this forum shows a few favorable comments about zeonhost. I couldn't find anything on the other.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Re: Need Host Feedback Quickly

Originally posted by earcandy
    ....Or if you can suggest good multi domain hosts under $10 a month.

Thanks
    EarCandy
    I don't know anything about the two that you mentioned but I concur with the AlwaysWebHosting recommendation.
    The member formerly known as Enigmatics
    Teh Harem

Thumbs up support is more important than just hosting

I have to say support and quick reply is more important then just hosting there are alot of hosting companies out there. I had bad experiences with some webhosting companies but havnt had bit of problem with my current hoster http://www.ehostpros.com ........... I would say you check em out before signing up anywhere else

==============================
    GiftsAtWholesale.com
    Wholesale prices direct to you
    No Games no gimics.

http://www.giftsatwholesale.com

I've put two accounts at zeonhost. They have been remarkably good considering the amount I pay. In fact, I daresay it's one of the best deals I can remember finding. Chris is very quick to respond, the servers are pretty quick, and the downtime has been relatively small.

I have no affiliation with them and decided to try them out when they offered a special. Very happy with them.

Re: Need Host Feedback Quickly

Originally posted by earcandy
    Or if you can suggest good multi domain hosts under $10 a month.
    I don't know anything about either host that you mentioned but one that's been mentioned here a few times recently may be worth looking at being you want to be able to host extra domains on one plan for under $10 per month.

Take a look at
    Frontdrive.com. Do a search if you'd like to find out more about them.

Im currently with www.frontdrive.com and there great for 10$ a month 500mb space 20gig transfer mutiple domain support.
    DeathLorD
    Aimlayer6918