Thread: HostOnce

Angry HostOnce

These people have made me and several others upset. They sound great 4.95 a month for tons of features (including unlimited transfers and space.) Yet when i try to upload my files via ftp it always (i mean always) says server full. They don't seem to e-mail me back. (I think there are not many people there {1 or 2}) and they don't wanna pay for other servers. Don't make my mistake. Please don't. I have a login system that I had to shut down because when someone would sign up the server would kill over.

n00bl3t !!!

Shoulda came to WHT first.. Search up the word "unlimited'

To make a long story short, unlimited doesn't exist

Well, if something is too good to be true, it's generally not true. We're all human beings, though, so we tend to be hopeful about such things. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as unlimited bandwidth.

Yet another HostOnce never agian thread
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

yes everyone should really do thier research before signing up with any host...
    most the time it only takes 1 search on this board to find out if a host is good or not.

Originally posted by rochen
    Yet another HostOnce never agian thread

LOL, that could be there new slogon

Originally posted by whw
    yes everyone should really do thier research before signing up with any host...
    most the time it only takes 1 search on this board to find out if a host is good or not.
    Then again.....hehe
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz
    -----------------------------------------------
    [://Insert ancient Chinese saying here ...]

Why do you think they called themselves HostOnce? Once is enough for anyone.

I wonder why they made you so upset? Could it have been that they provide unlimited bandwidth?