Exclamation Professional templates for sale...

Hi all,

Okay, I am at last free
    I was soooo busy the past week, because I was elected Art Director by 2 well-known companies ( no joke! )
    .Anyways, at last I managed to post some work I did a month ago. Those templates are not finished yet, but you can have a look at the overall idea, design and colors that I used. Here is a short list:

Upon your request, I can change anything you would like, colors, bars, etc...

For the price, it would be better if we could dicuss about it. I would really like to chat with you on Msn Messenger [b] if you are interested in one ( or more than one ) template/s.
    Msn Messenger ID: [email protected]

You can contact me at [email protected]

My website ( I am now redesigning it, and my portfolio contains only a very small part of my work )
    I made around 55 or more templates in my career, and I have too much to show you.

Should you have any question, suggestions, or comments, contact us, and we will be open to any ideas

Brian Dove

Kansas City, MO
    Very nicely done. You shouldn't have a problem selling them.

yea , they all look good. except theres a problem with the first one, an alignment problem. nice job!

yea god job

I really like the second and third ones. Good luck selling
    Jay » [email protected] • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions

Great templates, Brianstudio! From the beginning of your work on SPF, you've definetly come a long way.

Good luck on selling them!