Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Anyone make me a free logo?

Hi, im looking for a logo for my new hosting site, preferable free, although if you are in the UK and good i can pay you by cheque or bank transfer.

Im looking for mainly a text logo for DizzyHost.com maybe with the D spinning or someway of making the logo look er "dizzy" someone designed me one but i dont really like it.

I need the logo to be able to be used in various siszes and for print as well as the web.

If anyone can help please reply or preferably PM me

Thanks

I doubt you are going to get a logo you really like for free. Especially one that will "be able to be used in various siszes and for print as well as the web. " I wish you luck though.

what was th point of making that post? and if u read i said i will pay someone in the UK

The point is that I am tired of kids thinking they can start a webhost and get things for free. If you have to ask for a free logo then you probably won't be able to afford other unforseen things along the way.

Andrew, now don't be cruel

But i agree with you

Andy, if you are so smart why don't you read my sig and see that i already have a hosting company. I can afford a logo and the other costs but i dont have a credit card atm so i cannot pay people in the US unless i use Paypal so thats why i asked for a free logo.
    Any more comments you would like to make?

I see that you run a hosting company. Did you have to request free services to set that up as well?

hey leave her/him alone she/he is just trying to get a free logo you telling me you were never in a place in deisgn were you couldnt do design and how would you feel if you got that comment back

PM and ill see what we can do about getting you a free logo

i just read that over and it didnt make sense but i hope u no what i mean , lol

itsdestiney* - I can honestly say when I started my business that I new there would be a lot of expenses and I never requested someone do something for me for free. I think it would have been hard to take my venture seriously if I had.

Hosts get on to people for requesting free hosting why should it be different for designers and people who request free design services?

Just seing the post. Isn't Clicknetsolutions.com the previous voyageri.net ? Owned by jslivko?
    PierreB - Montreal

vannaco,

No. Jonathan does some system administration work for me and since he wasn't using the domain name he stacked it for me.

Andrew

omg

acroff: Hello
    XScream So LoudX: hi
    XScream So LoudX: do i no you?
    acroff: This is Andyc from WHT.
    XScream So LoudX: oh right
    XScream So LoudX: im not sure who you are thow
    XScream So LoudX: lol
    acroff: Well, I just want you to know that I am not trying to be a jerk. But like I said hosts get on to people when they request free hosting and it is no different then designers in regards to people who request free design services.
    XScream So LoudX: have i offended you in anyway?
    XScream So LoudX: or somthing
    XScream So LoudX: i dont get this
    acroff: Well, you told me to leave the person alone on WHT and I was just clarifying my stance.
    XScream So LoudX: oh i see
    XScream So LoudX: i just found it unfair
    acroff: What?
    XScream So LoudX: i do see what you meant but would it not of been easyer to have just not said anything
    acroff: Yeah, but it just irritates me that much that I couldn't keep quiet
    XScream So LoudX: but you do see it was unfair
    XScream So LoudX: i mean u have to
    XScream So LoudX: as it was
    acroff: Yes, it is unfair to ask someone to do something for free. I can't go to my landlord and ask for a free place to live, or the gas station and ask for free fuel.
    XScream So LoudX: that isnt the same is it it dont cost us designers a penny to do design for someone free just as a one off
    acroff: Well, you are wrong there. Time is money. If it is what you do for a living designing something for free takes away time from a paying job.
    XScream So LoudX: it is called having a hart doing some one a nice favour
    acroff: Okay, do you have a hosting company?
    XScream So LoudX: no i dont not yet thow
    acroff: Let me know when you do. Maybe you can give me a free account?
    XScream So LoudX: no that wont happen will it
    acroff: How come?
    XScream So LoudX: because that would cost me money
    XScream So LoudX: doing design wont
    acroff: Not really. If you are already paying for the server you won't have to pay anymore if you gave me an account for free.
    XScream So LoudX: not the point thow is it
    XScream So LoudX: i might need that space for a paying client
    XScream So LoudX: but for design i wont need that extra 15-20 mins really would i ?
    XScream So LoudX: its only a logo
    acroff: You just agreed with me. Might need the space for a paying client. Might need the time to work on a logo for a paying client.
    XScream So LoudX: but i no that i dont
    XScream So LoudX: so i figured why not do somthing nice
    acroff: Sorry, but giving stuff away for free won't get you far in business.
    XScream So LoudX: its one small logo for someone who hasnt got the time or even the skill to do it allone
    XScream So LoudX: god you must be one stuck up self centered bastard
    XScream So LoudX: bye

Not very ethical to post a private chat.

But you can see the mentality in that log. It doesn't cost any money to design a logo so it is okay to do it for free.

This will be my last post on this topic. If you would like to flame me for it contact me by a method in my profile.

can you beilve that lets see what he posts next

fine we end it im sorry if you feel im in the wrong but i dont so lets juse both shut up about it

isdestiney hes so far up himself he seems to think he is the boss of everyone.
    I said i could pay but being in the UK with no credit cards presents difficulties paying someone in the USA.

He is obviously just trying to boost his post count, i dont appreciate the fact we can only advertise every 5 days and when i do someone like him completely trashes my ad. If hes not ofering a free logo or a paid logo in the UK why did he even bother replying to my post?

wtf i was offering you a free logo what on earth are you talking about if that is the graditude i get then stuff it im not doing any more free favours for anyone.

i dont think its destiney is old enough or mature enough to argue this topic. move on people move on.

does my age have anything to do with this , no ive absolutely done nothing wrong can you see anything that i did wrong ?

itsdestiney sorry man i wasnt talking about u, i was talking about andy.
    I don't use punctuation and i should, as it always gets me in trouble

k as i am starting to get upset about this ive done nothing wrong and am just getting flamed

hey lets just forget about all this arguing if you want a logo still pm me ............

i made one ........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails logo.jpg  

here is 1 i came up with: hope u like it, i can change the colors if u want .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dhost.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast