hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : AllureHost.com - Excellent Hosting Service

Forum Jump

AllureHost.com - Excellent Hosting Service

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2007, 01:19 PM

AllureHost.com - Excellent Hosting Service

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to provide a reference for AllureHost.com (sorry, I'm new here, so I'm not able to put a link in my post yet).

I've been hosting with them for more than one year and I've been supremely happy with their service. Their support has been unparalleled and I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to get a response and their support staff have quickly and expertly resolved any issues in a professional manner.

I can't say enough good things about them.

They're affordable, efficient and provide great customer service. The server is fast and reliable. What more could you want?

I've got my company site hosted with them (aheadoftheweb.com) as well as most of my clients' sites.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info or an update for this review.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>

Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 03-14-2007 at 02:20 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Design Guru :)

Hello Jade,

Thank you for posting the review and we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We hope to continue to offer you great services. Take care.

Regards,
John

Old 03-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Web Hosting Master

Hi JadeB, welcome to WHT! Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I'm not sure if I've read a review here before for AllureHost, so it's nice to see one. Thanks

Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Macs Jim
Hi JadeB, welcome to WHT! Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I'm not sure if I've read a review here before for AllureHost, so it's nice to see one. Thanks
Hi 2Macs Jim,

Thanks for the welcome. I've been a lurker here on and off in the past couple of years, but finally decided to join and post so I could share my thoughts about Allurehost.

They really do deserve the acknowledgement. And John, you're very welcome. As I said, you deserve it.

Cheers,
Jade

Old 03-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Retired Moderator

Welcome and good job on the review. Good to read a happy thread every now and then

Old 03-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info or an update for this review.
You need 5 posts for PM ability.

Quote:
I've got my company site hosted with them (aheadoftheweb.com)
It's nice that you shared it with us. Glad to hear you're a happy hosting customer.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:10 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I'm really looking for a good host. I've tried Geocities, BlueHost, IPowerWeb, HP-Host, and MediaTemple and seem to be not liking any of them. They all had their good qualities, but then their bad ones came out, too. I like MediaTemple the best, but they have issues. I'm glad to hear a completely positive review on this host; I'll definitely check it out.

Thanks!

Mike

Old 03-14-2007, 05:36 AM
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mts7
I'm really looking for a good host. I've tried Geocities, BlueHost, IPowerWeb, HP-Host, and MediaTemple and seem to be not liking any of them. They all had their good qualities, but then their bad ones came out, too. I like MediaTemple the best, but they have issues. I'm glad to hear a completely positive review on this host; I'll definitely check it out.

Thanks!

Mike
So you haven't chosen any one yet?

Old 03-22-2007, 03:53 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity70
So you haven't chosen any one yet?
I'm not quite sure who to use yet. Based on people's reviews on this site, I have a top 5. Any votes or recommendations based on the list or others would be greatly appreciated. These are not in any particular order.

ewebzone.net
downtownhost.com
allurehost.com
myhosting.com
hostrefugee.com

I wrote them down in a text file as I read them. I think allurehost.com and downtownhost.com are the ones I might be choosing from, but I don't know. I really need to find a host with streaming video and will install ffmpeg.

MTS

Old 03-22-2007, 05:40 AM
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mts7
I'm not quite sure who to use yet. Based on people's reviews on this site, I have a top 5. Any votes or recommendations based on the list or others would be greatly appreciated. These are not in any particular order.

ewebzone.net
downtownhost.com
allurehost.com
myhosting.com
hostrefugee.com

I wrote them down in a text file as I read them. I think allurehost.com and downtownhost.com are the ones I might be choosing from, but I don't know. I really need to find a host with streaming video and will install ffmpeg.

MTS
But you may contact the support of these companies and find out everything from them directly.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity70
But you may contact the support of these companies and find out everything from them directly.
Yeah. I'm going to work on that. I think DTH is where I'm going, but I'm not totally sure yet. I gotta get something very soon now so I can show videos of my new baby.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Spiral Hosting Acquires Australian Web Host SpeedySparrow Web Hosting News 2014-01-13 11:27:35
LeaseWeb USA Acquires Web Host Shore.net Web Hosting News 2013-09-18 09:26:48
Name.com Partners with CloudLinux to Improve Shared Hosting Stability Web Hosting News 2013-08-07 09:58:32
Host Virtual Expands Cloud Platform with New Location in Denver Web Hosting News 2013-02-21 09:52:56
Pingdom Back up After Saturday Outage Web Hosting News 2013-01-12 15:48:19