Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gibsons, British Columbia
    Posts
    19

    AllureHost.com - Excellent Hosting Service

    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to provide a reference for AllureHost.com (sorry, I'm new here, so I'm not able to put a link in my post yet).

    I've been hosting with them for more than one year and I've been supremely happy with their service. Their support has been unparalleled and I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to get a response and their support staff have quickly and expertly resolved any issues in a professional manner.

    I can't say enough good things about them.

    They're affordable, efficient and provide great customer service. The server is fast and reliable. What more could you want?

    I've got my company site hosted with them (aheadoftheweb.com) as well as most of my clients' sites.

    Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info or an update for this review.

    <<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 03-14-2007 at 02:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    601
    Hello Jade,

    Thank you for posting the review and we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We hope to continue to offer you great services. Take care.

    Regards,
    John
    SwiftModders Business Web Design Services
    Clean, Intuitive and Responsive Designs by John Lewis

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    666
    Hi JadeB, welcome to WHT! Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I'm not sure if I've read a review here before for AllureHost, so it's nice to see one. Thanks
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gibsons, British Columbia
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Macs Jim
    Hi JadeB, welcome to WHT! Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I'm not sure if I've read a review here before for AllureHost, so it's nice to see one. Thanks
    Hi 2Macs Jim,

    Thanks for the welcome. I've been a lurker here on and off in the past couple of years, but finally decided to join and post so I could share my thoughts about Allurehost.

    They really do deserve the acknowledgement. And John, you're very welcome. As I said, you deserve it.

    Cheers,
    Jade

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,328
    Welcome and good job on the review. Good to read a happy thread every now and then
    Personal Blog: Here | Currently Hosted By: GoDaddy | Twitter: @Quartz87

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EU - east side
    Posts
    21,913
    Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info or an update for this review.
    You need 5 posts for PM ability.

    I've got my company site hosted with them (aheadoftheweb.com)
    It's nice that you shared it with us. Glad to hear you're a happy hosting customer.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    89
    I'm really looking for a good host. I've tried Geocities, BlueHost, IPowerWeb, HP-Host, and MediaTemple and seem to be not liking any of them. They all had their good qualities, but then their bad ones came out, too. I like MediaTemple the best, but they have issues. I'm glad to hear a completely positive review on this host; I'll definitely check it out.

    Thanks!

    Mike

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by mts7
    I'm really looking for a good host. I've tried Geocities, BlueHost, IPowerWeb, HP-Host, and MediaTemple and seem to be not liking any of them. They all had their good qualities, but then their bad ones came out, too. I like MediaTemple the best, but they have issues. I'm glad to hear a completely positive review on this host; I'll definitely check it out.

    Thanks!

    Mike
    So you haven't chosen any one yet?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity70
    So you haven't chosen any one yet?
    I'm not quite sure who to use yet. Based on people's reviews on this site, I have a top 5. Any votes or recommendations based on the list or others would be greatly appreciated. These are not in any particular order.

    ewebzone.net
    downtownhost.com
    allurehost.com
    myhosting.com
    hostrefugee.com

    I wrote them down in a text file as I read them. I think allurehost.com and downtownhost.com are the ones I might be choosing from, but I don't know. I really need to find a host with streaming video and will install ffmpeg.

    MTS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by mts7
    I'm not quite sure who to use yet. Based on people's reviews on this site, I have a top 5. Any votes or recommendations based on the list or others would be greatly appreciated. These are not in any particular order.

    ewebzone.net
    downtownhost.com
    allurehost.com
    myhosting.com
    hostrefugee.com

    I wrote them down in a text file as I read them. I think allurehost.com and downtownhost.com are the ones I might be choosing from, but I don't know. I really need to find a host with streaming video and will install ffmpeg.

    MTS
    But you may contact the support of these companies and find out everything from them directly.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity70
    But you may contact the support of these companies and find out everything from them directly.
    Yeah. I'm going to work on that. I think DTH is where I'm going, but I'm not totally sure yet. I gotta get something very soon now so I can show videos of my new baby.

  12. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •