WHNBilling or ModernBill?

Hello,

Just saw the locked thread on the WHN program. I just so happened to be looking for a program that would integrate with Cpanel. If not, just the best billing program available currently that is not leased but purchased.

I was curious about WHN being it works with Cpanel, but the locked thread and the last posts didn't sell me on it.

Anyone care to comment on their billing systems and what the integration with a control panel does for them?

Thanks everyone.

We are very happy with ModernBill
    dot5hosting.com
    [email protected]
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Nice site dotster. It appears you did a very nice job with the integration of ModernBill. I would like to ask if the colors of the signup form can be changed. The brown or grey areas?

Also I wanted to mention That I indeed did a search on the comparison and came up with just a few results. That's why I'm asking the questions.

Thanks

I have tried both. I am more than happy with WHNBilling. Their support is superb also.

Andrew

ModernBill all the way..

Has anyone hacked modernbill to intergrate with cpanel?
    www.tys.us
    12 Years Webhosting / Servers
    100% Power Uptime 99.999% Network
    Colocation / Dedicated / Managed

TYS, Not that i have seen yet.. I think they may be working on that and plesk as well.

modernbill = lots of features but LOTS of bugs.. Just watch out I know a few people who have lost a lot of money with this program.....

WHBilling = very fast and virtually bug free... We're thinking of using this fulltime...

modernbill = lots of features but LOTS of bugs.. Just watch out I know a few people who have lost a lot of money with this program.....
    universal2001,

Please send us a list of clients that have had any problems with ModernBill. We will take care of them. Are you a ModernBill user and have you had first hand bug problems with ModernBill? If so, we would like to help you too.

Warm Regards,

Considering how this thread is 5 months old, universal's reference would have been made towards one of your previous versions.

Any chance of a intergrate DSM Control?
    also Bulkregister API

-Ed
    www.tys.us
    12 Years Webhosting / Servers
    100% Power Uptime 99.999% Network
    Colocation / Dedicated / Managed