Just out of curiousity

Whats the deal with blocking out C.I. Host in every post. I see names pop up constantly, but the one that always gets ****'ed out is C.I. Host. Does RackShack like get a nice some of money or something to do this from them?

hehehe, yesterady i was chatting with some lady at C.I. Host and i told her i heard bad things about them at WHT and she replied me with

they are like 3 years old !!

CPHosting - Web Hosting Experts Since 1998.
    United States | Europe | Singapore | Australia
    Visit Us! www.cphosting.com

c ihost has been banned (as well as some other hosting company names) because there were so many complaints from WHT members (from even couple years ago) about how ***** treated their customers like crap and how their service was basically crap itself.

Everyone who asks me about c ihost, I always laugh and point at them because they are impressed with how ***** looks rather then the long history of impressions and former customer complaints that they have.

I'm surprised to say that the talk about ***** died down alot... probably because its nothing new that c ihost is a bad host overall ..

where's that c ihost soap opera news article about the CEO firing his long-high-school lover (was the CIO) and the former CIO complaining about money and c ihost made web sites about an advertising company because their ad campaign wasn't as successful as they'd hoped or something... lol. I'll post a link when i find it

here it is...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ght=soap+opera

I find that whole deal hilarious and good for entertainment value while being informative as it shows how c ihost really works in the inside...