Reselling connectivity (UK)

Hello,

I'm wondering about helping my clients out by suggesting or recommending a connectivity supplier.

Does anyone else do this for their clients?

Ideally I'd like a company who has a range of 0845, unmetered dial and ADSL products. And even more ideally, I'd like a company who would give me a commission on customers referred and handle all support associated with the connection.

Anyone got any experience of this?

-Alec
    bizweb

btinternet?

AOL, before anyone starts flaming i use them in the UK and have no probs as do most of the people i know who use them. They have 0845, 0800 and ADSL numbers
    Also if you send away for the sign on a friend disks (you must be an aol member yourself, or a friend who is willing to get the disks for you)
    when they stay connected for 60 days along with you, aol send you a 30 cheque and its not a con because i have done it several times, made 90 just putting 3cd's on peoples computers.

BTinternet???????

You're joking surely....

I have personal experience of them.

They are the most terrible company I have EVER dealt with in terms of service and support.

They moved me to a new dial-up number to 'improve the quality of service' and since that time it took me over 80-90 attempts to get connected. There was an article on BBC watchdog about it.

They charge 50p a minute to talk to inexperienced phone operators.

I'm looking for a professional outfit who are interested in quality and support as well as profits.

BizwebUK

AOL????

C'mon ppl

Serious replies please.

AOL are not suitable for my purposes. They install all sorts of rubbish on peoples machines, and then they don't even connect you to the internet.... instead they connect you to their NET which in turn hits the site with multiple servers which screws everyones stats.

There must be something more suitable. I like Force9 but unfortunately they're too good... they offer web hosting and domain registration as well.

BizwebUK

http://www.demon.net/

these are a pretty good isp