Change Log from 2.8.4 and 2.8.3
To extend support if your support has expired, please contact sales @ clientexec.com
- Request #403: Added SFTP support to the automatic backup service.
- Request #497: New Customer Signup email is sent only when customer's credit card is accepted.
- Request #765: Send an E-mail notification when an order is rejected.
* Bugs Fixed:
- An error occurred when deleting a package with no addons.
- Added "support" column under the alternate E-mails section in the user's profile. These E-mails will be able to open a support request on behalf of the client if using Support Piping, and will be forced to be unique.
- Updated Server Info service to distinguish server loads of 1 and 5 minutes, and added alert for memory consumption.
- Updated Directi plugin to work with API version 3.5.
- Added new gateway plugin: LinkPoint.
- Updated cWhois class to version 1.87 and updated support for .se domains.
* Bugs Fixed:
- Bug when suspending cPanel reseller accounts.
- Autosuspender wasn't detecting invoices without a package assigned.
- When a credit card was erased, recurring invoices were not generated.
- When an Admid was erased, his troubletickets were appearing as if the client had answered them himself.
- When you added an announcement and selected the option "Select Clients", the clients could see the link to the post, but didn't get to see the post itself.
- Fixed Quantum Gateway plugin.
- Invoices generated automatically by paypal subscriptions were not showing all addon entries.
- Deleting packages wasn't removing their associated package addons from the database.