Lithium Hosting :: Double Bandwidth Offer!

Lithium Hosting is currently offering all new clients in the month of March double the bandwidth at no extra cost!

Standard - $5 / month
    ====================
    Web Space: 1 GB
    Bandwidth: 10 GB - NOW 20 GB!
    Domain Aliasing: 2
    Addon Domains: 2
    Email Accounts: 100
    :: More information / Sign up

Intermediate - $10 / month
    ====================
    Web Space: 3 GB
    Bandwidth: 30 GB - NOW 60 GB!
    Domain Aliasing: 6
    Addon Domains: 6
    Email Accounts: 300

Advanced - $15 / month
    ====================
    Web Space: 5 GB
    Bandwidth: 50 GB - NOW 100 GB!
    Domain Aliasing: Unlimited
    Addon Domains: Unlimited
    Email Accounts: Unlimited

Hosting Accounts Include:
    - Direct Admin Control Panel
    - CGI, Perl, PHP and MySQL support
    - FTP access
    - Shell account (On request)
    - Online Statistics
    - Free support
    - Free account setup

We do not oversell our servers and believe in providing a quality service. We will give you the best possible support we can and at all times try and provide you with a fast, reliable and stable platform for your website. We will refund your money for the month if an inadequate level of service is not provided.

Please note: We do not allow illegal material, adult material, SPAM or IRC services. Although this is not strictly monitored, if you are found with this material it will be deleted and your account may be suspended or shutdown.

Payments are to be made via paypal and all new accounts will be setup within 24 hours of the paypal payment being received.

This is the first time we have advertised on the WHT forums, so we will see how we go. Any questions please post here, PM me, send a message via our contact form or email us: contact@lithium-hosting.com

We've been getting several questions that have been the same or similar, so i'll answer them here:

Q. Can I use all my allocated space or bandwidth?

A. Yes, you can use all the resources you are allocated. We do have a policy that you are not permitted to use more than 25% of system resources for longer than 2 minutes - but in almost all circumstances this is not a problem

Q. If I purchase hosting for 1 year, do I get any sort of deal?

A. Yes, we ran a special where you received 2 months hosting free if you purchased a yearly billing cycle. We will uphold this offer AND the double bandwidth hosting offer for WHT customers. For this offer please head to the yearly page.

Q. Do we offer any reseller services?

A. Yes we do, we currently don't have any reseller plans posted but due to the increased interest we will put some on our website. In the meantime, please contact us via our custom hosting plans form

Thank you all for your questions and interest!