Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hostingme
    I use PowerVPS, an I am currently on power-1 with upgraded ram. Support is just fantastic, we also use the enhanced monitoring service for an extra $15 per month, it notifies both myself and their support so they start looking at any problems even without your intervention!

Regards Daniel
    That is a great deal that you got there i think

I have been with 3 VPS providers:

- Dinix (sold to Webhostplus, but I was lucky to move my sites to Servint before they moved their servers)

- Servint: great support, but my VPS was a bit slow. I might give them a try again in the future.

- Liquidweb: am there for more than 2 years - great support, fast and stable VPS

I don't think that you can compare some providers mentioned here to servint or liquidwed who also own their datacenters.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelcop
    I have been with 3 VPS providers:

- Dinix (sold to Webhostplus, but I was lucky to move my sites to Servint before they moved their servers)

- Servint: great support, but my VPS was a bit slow. I might give them a try again in the future.

- Liquidweb: am there for more than 2 years - great support, fast and stable VPS

I don't think that you can compare some providers mentioned here to servint or liquidwed who also own their datacenters.
    I agree 100% with you on the liquid web provider. They actually own 2 of there own datacenters which is very impressive for my standards. Reliable and avaliable 24/7 as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12