Question ezrackspace.com?

Has anyone had any experience with this company? The bandwidth and MSSQL for their lowest price hosting plan looks almost too good to be true, so I wanted to ask you all first.
    I sent an e-mail to them this morning and still haven't received a reply, thus partially confirming my suspicions.
    Any offers of comparable companies (especially in bandwidth) would be a plus, thanks.

Their licence agreement says a lot....
    http://www.ezrackspace.com/agreement/

"The Provider reserves the right to change monthly fees, additional costs, billing methods, or any other area of Service it deems necessary at any time, for any reason."

So they may be too good to be true today, and a few months later, they may change the price!

Watch out for too good to be true sales. They usually dont last too long.

Originally posted by rtsit
    Their licence agreement says a lot....
    http://www.ezrackspace.com/agreement/

"The Provider reserves the right to change monthly fees, additional costs, billing methods, or any other area of Service it deems necessary at any time, for any reason."

So they may be too good to be true today, and a few months later, they may change the price!

Watch out for too good to be true sales. They usually dont last too long.
    I did a quick traceroute and found what I suspected, it's two things:

1 - TriServers (formerly Kikko Networks)
    2 - Cogent Bandwidth

RackVillage has the same kind of pricing, but it's at the IDT datacenter. I'm not sure what to make of it, all I know is that it can be rather fishy at times, just speaking for myself.

-- Jonathan