* ReliableSite.Net SHARED AND RESELLER █ MEGASALE █ PREMIUM BANDWIDTH, 99.99% UPTIME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReliableSite.Net LLC is one of the first hosting companies to offer completely custom hosting plans. And until March 15th, 2007 we are offering 15% off any custom hosting plans.

Click Here to Assemble a Custom Hosting Plan In Less Than 5 Minutes

Click Here to View Our Standard Hosting Plans

Why Choose ReliableSite.Net?

-99.99% Proven Uptime >> Verify
    -Average Support Response In Under 1 Hour
    -Certified Support Techs
    -Fast Servers that are never overloaded
    -Premium Tier 1 Bandwidth
    -Excellent Reputation for Quality Service

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Looks really promising. Got a question about the mysql database settings. Could you tell me your settings of wait_timeout, max_connections and max_user_connections?

Thanks in advance and good up the good job, it all looks really well!

Our database values are different for each user, since everyone has their own needs. By default we allow an unlimited number of connections and the wait timeout is set to 8 hours. If we find that the database is receiving a load due to a certain user using too many resources we do limit these and contact the site owner as well.

This usually allows site owners to have more flexability as some sites require many connections but don't put a large load on MySQL, while other sites can load up the database with a single connection processing hundreds of queries per second.

All looking very promising. I might be interested in joining. I'm perhaps interested in the Developer Plan. Do you think you could host my vbulletin forum (18,000+ members, most of the times 30-50 people online but my record is 234). I'm only hosting a forum. Around 250mb webspace and 30gb bandwidth.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Bozza; 03-06-2007 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozza
    All looking very promising. I might be interested in joining. I'm perhaps interested in the Developer Plan. Do you think you could host my vbulletin forum (18,000+ members, most of the times 30-50 people online but my record is 234). I'm only hosting a forum. Around 250mb webspace and 30gb bandwidth.

Thanks.
    30 - 50 users online isn't something that's fit for a standard shared server, it's most likely the reason why you're searching for another host. If you'd like to contact me via PM we can discuss a custom solution and I'll be glad to show you a few sites that we currently host similar to yours -- this way you can have an idea of what loading speeds will be like and such.

If you're interested please contact me via Private message or e-mail sales--at--reliablesite.net, make sure to mention my name (Radic) somewhere in the e-mail.

Thanks