hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : Should I go with "WIREDTREE.COM"

Forum Jump

Should I go with "WIREDTREE.COM"

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Should I go with "WIREDTREE.COM"

Hey guys after alot of asking you guys questions and such, I have come to the conclusion that I have to have a fully managed VPS.

Now I have been getting alot of suggestions from everyone and have come to the conclusion that "WIREDTREE.COM" looks the best.

They offer a decent plan:

30GB and 300GB Bandwith, do you guys think I should go with them?

I'm looking at the because they take care of security, hack attempts, etc... which is what I need, plus nightly backups. or should I be looking for a different hoster?

Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Web Hosting Master

I've spoken to the guys at wired tree about a host for some offsite stuff (monitoring/support) and whilst still up in the air about it there is a good chance we will move some stuff there. Also the guys behind it are ex-Liquidweb and I knew them when there so I would definitely give them the overall nod

Old 03-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Cool it's looking good, please lets get more opinions,

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2007, 09:05 PM

I just moved my site to wiretree. I am very pleased. I run zen-cart and we are an active site. Their email help to me for setting up was great. Back to me quick and everything worked out. So far the site speed has been tops!
Although it's been less than a week, it looks very good.

Jeff

Old 03-17-2007, 01:39 AM

After a lot of research I decided to go with wiredtree in January and not one issue as of today.

Their support is available 24-7. Longest Ive had to wait has been ten mins or so and I usually have to work on my sites at night so when Ive called it has often been in the wee hours (1 or 2 AM.) They seem very knowledgeable and provide clear, easy to understand answers to questions.

I have a fully managed private VPS with them and when they say fully managed that is exactly what you get. I was out of the country for the month of February and didn't have a thing to worry about as far as they were concerned.... my other host was a different matter. I'm going to be moving all my sites over to them over time.

I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Old 03-18-2007, 05:26 PM

Hosthuntress

Do you know a lot about server management, and how to run a dedicated server etc ? vbmenu_register("postmenu_4415370", true);

Just wonder if wiredtree would work for someone like me who has very little knowledge about running a dedicated server. I can handle it if the extent of involvement is similar to that of a shared hosting company. I am using a shared hosting company now for my site and I am able to do this without having to spend money on a webmaster... I hope I can continue to do the same when I switch to a managed vps.

Old 03-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Corporate Member

Thanks for the the feedback all! I'm glad to hear you are happy!

zac@wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733 local: +1.312.447.0510

Old 03-30-2007, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp338
Hosthuntress

Do you know a lot about server management, and how to run a dedicated server etc ? vbmenu_register("postmenu_4415370", true);

Just wonder if wiredtree would work for someone like me who has very little knowledge about running a dedicated server.
You shouldn't have any problems. I had only previously been on shared hosting too - it's pretty straight forward but if you have any questions there is good documentation and if you can't figure it out then they are there to answer them.

Old 03-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I am with WiredTree from past one month. I have a Dedicated Server with them. Not a single issue with them till now. Support team is very friendly and have good technical knowledge.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
WiredTree Listing 2014-04-18 06:33:55
WiredTree Listing 2014-04-18 06:33:53
WiredTree Listing 2014-04-18 06:33:54
WiredTree Listing 2014-04-18 06:33:51
WiredTree Listing 2014-04-18 06:33:51