Anyone have experience with LogicSupport?

Hello,

We're considering outsourcing some server monitoring to LogicSupport. I've searched the forum and have not found very much. Anyone have any experience with them?

TIA,

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

I would recommend them. They are very fast in replays and doin very good job.

I am using them for some time now, after I have try few others as well. So far every issue was sort out fast.

Get in touch with them, and they will get back to you. If you have more servers, I am sure you will get better deal as well.

Good luck!

N.

Hi Frank,

We have been using LogicSupport for the last 5 months and have had a wonderful experience dealing with the management down to the techs. We currently have 4 dedicated level three techs and we plan to double in the next 2 months. The techs are very friendly, fluent in English language, and very knowledgeable in their area.

If you need verification of this review, feel free to send me a PM as I do not wish to list the company here.

All the best,
    Ali

We have been working with them for 2 years now on some part of our support structure

They have been great and bent over backwards to be sure we are happy and they are living up to our (very high) expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by ffeingol
    Hello,

We're considering outsourcing some server monitoring to LogicSupport. I've searched the forum and have not found very much. Anyone have any experience with them?

TIA,

Frank

5. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com