Thread: mod_log_sql

mod_log_sql

Anyone use this bad boy?
    http://www.grubbybaby.com/mod_log_sql/

Also are there any applications for it to process the data once its in the database?
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack

No one has used this?
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack

MySQL already comes with better logging abilities. There's no use for that module.

Its not a MySQL log. It dumps or stores the apache log files ( I believe either error_log and access_log ) in the database rather than just plain text files.