* One day only - SUPER sale on external Cpanel license

For today only, Myvirtualnet.net which is an authorized cpanel Partner NOC is able to offer an unheard price on external Cpanel licenses.

Please contact us at hostmaster@myvirtualnet.net for prices. Even further discounts for multiple licenses at once.

This offer valid between now and tonite at 11:59pm eastern time.

We install Cpanel and provide support for free.

Please note that this offer is only avaliable for new cpanel licenses. We cannot accept transfers at discounted prices.

Why not just post the prices here as to have everybody email you and have your mailbox flooded with the same obvious question for the rest of the day

That's not allowed in the CPanel parner NOC license
    I can recommend Robin his services to anyone by the way

Ow well, I know what the price is, and if anybody want to know, I posted it somewhere on the forums. You'll just have to look for it. I never signed a contract with CPanel, so I don't think they can crucify my for posting it

During the sale I don't know if the same guidelines apply as it wasn't clear when I received notification but I don't want to take chance

So that's why I didn't post the price and asked to email.

I don't mind answering everyone.

And yes Tazzman since you're not a distributor no one can say anything about you distributing information But if anyone is interested just email me (I prefer email over PM).

I'll be in an out cooking out and drinking beer but I"ll keep checking once an hour in case someone wants one before the sale is up.