Are you looking for a forum hosting script? Echophp provides the most advanced and easy to use forum hosting script. Please visit http://echophp.com
to see all the features.
Order Echophp Here
What makes phpBB MultiForums different from the other phpbb-based multiforum software available? I'm glad you asked! Here is a complete list of features (warning: you might want to grab some coffee. This is a long list! Don't forget to look at the bottom for some great deals!)
Our one click installer makes setup a breeze!
This is a feature not found standard in ANY other multi-user software currently available! phpBB MF allows you to set up as many databases as you want/need, to keep your server running smoothly. You are also able to configure how many forums you want on each database - 1 or 100, it's up to you! Once one database is full, phpBB MF will automatically switch to the next database. If there is not one available, signups will automatically be turned off and you will be notified that the database is full.
Another feature not found standard in ANY other multi-user software! phpBB MF's license allows you to use our software to set up forums on multiple domains. As an added bonus, phpBB MF is set up to allow the same forum name for different domains. Example: User 1 signs up for user1.domain.com. User 2 comes along and wants to set up user1.domain2.com. With phpBB MF, this is possible!
Automatically Inserted Ads
Ads are inserted automatically on the users' forums, wherever you want them to be - top and bottom, top and side: it's your choice!
Choose whether to use email or instant activation
What's the difference?
Email Activation will allow the user to pick their own password but require
them to confirm their address by clicking the link in an email sent to them
by phpBB MF.
Instant Activation allows instant access to the forums, but emails the user
their randomly generated password (which again confirms their email address)
phpBB MF performs multiple security checks on the data entered in the signup form, before allowing it to be submitted. If a user is trying to spam from your signup form they won't get far!
Forum Name Availability Check
Using Ajax, phpBB MF automatically checks to see whether the user's desired name is available.
All forums are set up using subdomains - something.yourdomain.com
instead of index.php?mforum=something. Help increase your domain's search engine rankings!
User Admin Flexibility
Forum admins have virtually complete control of the forum in their admin panel - including upgrading their forum status to remove ads and/or have access to database downloads, setting their own forum logo, and changing their board's theme. All of this is of course controllable by the Multi Forum admin via the MF admin panel
Advanced Ad Removal and Database Backup Access
Users have the option of removing ads by paying a flat fee (that you set) or by purchasing a number of ad-free impressions. Database backups are handled in a similar fashion - they can pay a flat fee to have 'unlimited' access to backups, or they can purchase blocks of downloads at a certain price. (again which you set)
Users can upgrade their forum to remove ads (by purchasing a number of ad-free impressions or paying a flat fee for ad removal) and are also able to get access to database backups (by purchasing a number of downloads - in blocks you set or paying a flat fee), all at prices YOU set! Currently using Paypal's IPN technology to process payments, upgrades are automatic for verified, confirmed, instant Paypal payments (eChecks will not automatically upgrade the account until it has cleared). You also have the ability to choose one time or recurring payments.
Multi Forum Administrative Features
Forums at a Glance
View hosted forums easily; perform tasks on multiple forums at once, and more!
In Depth Forum Control
phpBB MF allows you to perform many tasks on individual forums, such as
* Edit Contact Email
* View Forum Signup Date, Number of Posts, Number of Members, Category, and
Days since last post
* Change Database - Is a forum admin complaining their forum runs too slowly? Easily and effortlessly move them to another database!
* View Upgrades Made
* Suspend/Unsuspend, Put Into/Take Out of Maintenance, Disable/Enable Ads, Backup Database for just that forum, Contact the Forum Admin
* Rename - Did someone make a typo? Change their forum name quickly and easily
* Take Admin Control - If for whatever reason you need to take over admin duties for a particular forum, it couldn't get much easier than this! The ability relinquish control back to the original admin is also included
Illegal Terms Search
Concerned that someone may be using your service for warez or porn? A quick search will tell you if your suspicions are right!
Inactive Forum Pruning
Why host forums that are never used, and are taking up precious space on your server? The pruning tool will remove forums that haven't been posted on for the number of days you specify.
Keep all your forums neatly organized in categories. Add and Delete categories as necessary!
You have full control over what is in the emails sent out when someone signs up, when you suspend their forum, or when you take admin control of their forum.
Contact all Suspended, all pending, all active, or all current forum hostees easily
Ad Management couldn't be simpler! Just paste your ad code and click save
Forum Admin News
Do you want to notify your forum admins of upcoming maintenance? Adding news
is easy. You also control what is published
Premium Upgrades Control
Set the prices for your upgrades, your Paypal information, and view transaction information in real time. You also have the ability to change certain information for individual transactions
Ban a single IP or an entire range
View/Edit/or Add Databases, Domains, and banned IPs
mySQL Upgrade Tool
A very powerful tool that allows you to perform database updates on your pre-existing forums. So if a new release of phpBB comes out that requires a database update, you can easily run it on your already hosted forums.
Terms of Service Editor
Edit the terms of your forum host with ease
Powerful Configuration Tool
* Enable/Disable Signups
* Set Instant or Email Activation
* Set the maximum number of posts a forum can have to download a database backup - this helps prevent your server crashing while trying to perform a backup on a very popular forum. A message will be shown to the admin explaining that you will need to do the backup for them.
* Choose whether or not to send an email when suspending
* Choose which pages to not display ads on (to stay within terms of an advertiser, for example)
* Define what forum names are disallowed
* Set the maximum number of forums to set up on a database before switching to the next
* Set the maximum number of days after which a forum will be pruned if it has no posts, and unactivated accounts will be removed
* Set the username to use when taking admin control of a forum
* Define the Initial (ie when a forum is set up) Forum Name, Description, Post Subject, and Post
* Choose whether or not to allow custom logos
* Set maximum logo size and allowed logo file types
* Choose whether to allow forum admins who have purchased impression based ad removal to control whether or not to hide the ads (this helps them stretch their dollars, if they choose)
* Choose whether to display an upgrade form within the admin area, and whether or not to show news
* Change your admin username, email, and/or password
* Choose whether to receive an email when a forum is set up
* Choose whether to enable or disable the WYSIWYG editor
* Set your admin language
* Apache 1
* Linux O/S (not tested on Windows servers)
* php 4.4.x; phpBB MF does work on php 5 but has not been extensively tested
* GD Library 2.x+
* mySQL 4.x; phpBB MF does work on mySQL 5 but has not been extensively tested
* cURL compiled into PHP
* mod_rewrite (to create "nice" pages for Directory listings)
* Minimum 1 database, 2 recommended
* Ability to create (or have created for you) a top level domain (ie domain.com) or subdomain (ie sub.domain.com) - phpBB MF is not currently designed to run in a subfolder.
* Ability to create (or have created for you) wildcard subdomains (ie *.yourdomain.com or *.sub.domain.com)
* open_basedir off (only if using the multiple domain feature)
* ionCube support (either using included runtime files or via php.ini)
Order Echophp Here