Question for Asher @ HostCharge

Sorry for posting this here, but this is urgent and I'd rather get this out in the public.

Asher,

I'm ready to signup for my hostcharge account, but I will be using my PayPal debit card. However, my name and the name on my PayPal debit card are different. Can I still sign up?

This is a serious quesiton and I need to get this account setup this week because I'm introducing an affiliate program on my site.

Thanks,

James

To everyone else: From what I hear about HostCharge they are a fairly decent company. I hope my experiene with them will be smooth. Feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or flames.
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz
    -----------------------------------------------
    [://Insert ancient Chinese saying here ...]
      0 Not allowed!

If Asher is the same guy who used to run ADEHost, could you get his address so I can send a lynch mob? He's still holding one of my domains hostage.

edit: This is NO reflection on the current ADEHost ownership which is great and more than helpful, nor any reflection on ADEHost at all. I just want to find this guy who is elluding me so well I want my domain
    ::: Jeremy C. Wright :::
    http://www.ensight.org
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Question for Asher @ HostCharge

Originally posted by JamRover
    Sorry for posting this here, but this is urgent and I'd rather get this out in the public.

Asher,

I'm ready to signup for my hostcharge account, but I will be using my PayPal debit card. However, my name and the name on my PayPal debit card are different. Can I still sign up?

This is a serious quesiton and I need to get this account setup this week because I'm introducing an affiliate program on my site.
    James... this is, by no means, an urgent, public issue. Please do not post pre-sales emales on the forum.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken
      0 Not allowed!