The server was unable to logon the Windows NT

The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'eau01274' due to the following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. The data is the error code.
    For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

I'm getting tons of this. 30+ a day. What should I do or how to prevent this or report this? Any IIS 5 Windows 2000 administrator...

someone or something is trying to log onto your network with that username, find out what machine it is coming from using the event viewer logs (detailed) and stop the machine/user/service from attempting to logon.

Good luck
    www.24y.co.uk - Fast Professional UK Web Hosting

Originally posted by xtstrike
    someone or something is trying to log onto your network with that username, find out what machine it is coming from using the event viewer logs (detailed) and stop the machine/user/service from attempting to logon.

Good luck
    How do I view the detailed log? I tried right click but couldn't find it? IS there something I did wrong?